PDA

View Full Version : New Here --- Saying Hello

Rickyracer
01-03-2008, 03:59 PM
Greetings fellow leg men. I'm Rick from TiffanysPantyhose.Com. This is my first post here. Like you, I love legs, there's nothing finer than sheer or shiny stockings or pantyhose on them.

To that point, I've made 20 new hosted gallerys for Tiffany's site and encourage you to help sponsor the site by becoming a CCBill affiliate of it. The site pays out 50% for all new and recurring memberships your traffic generates, has a 10% webmaster referral bonus and a dedicated affiliate tour for affiliates.

Tiffany's site is: solo amatuer girl, 100% pantyhose and fits easily into similar sites including legs, nylon, milf / mature / over 30 / over 40, etc. I hope you'll stop by, check it out and become an affiliate today.

I want to also say hello to Zoli and Bob. I've know those guys for a few years and have done various work for them as well. Anyway, I'm glad to be here, Happy New Year to everyone.

jscott
01-03-2008, 04:26 PM
Hi Rick, nice to finally have you here :)

I will get your galleries into my tgp scripts soon :)

Suckerpunch
01-03-2008, 04:44 PM
Welcome!

Rickyracer
01-03-2008, 04:45 PM
Thanks for the welcome and the sponsorship here. I appreciate both and look forward to burning the bandwidth.

EonBlue
01-03-2008, 05:46 PM
Hi Rick - I just signed up for your program and I look forward to getting some of your fhg's to add to my sites. It looks like very nice stuff. :)

Rickyracer
01-03-2008, 11:01 PM
Hi Rick - I just signed up for your program and I look forward to getting some of your fhg's to add to my sites. It looks like very nice stuff. :)

Thanks Eon. I sent you a msg thru ICQ a few minutes ago. Check it out.