PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations to Legwebmasters

js69
08-02-2011, 04:26 PM
I just wanted to say a couple of things about this board. It may not be the most active of boards, but it has certainly been one of the most productive boards for us. We have done business here with people who work in our "world". We have shut down a couple of pirates (or at least made their life difficult) with the help of people through this board. We have acquired productive affiliates. And we have also learned a lot from the experiences of others here.
I just didn't want this go unnoticed. Thanks to Jscott, Somona, and all of you who participate in this really useful resource.

jscott
08-02-2011, 06:19 PM
Wow, such an awesome feeling to hear this js :) Thank you very much, and I too use this as a tool, this community has helping my sites, business, experiences, and information in many ways, and even helped my outlook on things to better my sites overall for future

Very awesome to hear this :) Thank you to all the participants here at Leg Webmasters

By the way, I remember way back in the days, there was a board that I really wish stayed alive, was called something like "eggs and legs" (found it, was named LegsAndEggs.com) or something like, was the only legs webbie board but it's long gone, once that site went offline is what drove me to making LegWeb.... I knew it'd be nice to have a micro niche board with mostly/only our niche.

:)

Suckerpunch
08-03-2011, 02:33 PM
I haven't been active on here as of late but out of all the boards I belong to, this definitely is the most community oriented. Kudos to jscott for creating it!

cots
08-03-2011, 06:23 PM
I second everything that's been said. My favourite board by far!

Secretease.com
08-03-2011, 08:50 PM
Agree 100%. The calmest Board I've found so far.

jscott
08-04-2011, 02:14 AM
Thanks everyone, like I always said this, this is "our board". It's a close-knit community, and if ever anyone has suggestions, requests, etc to make this board better, I'm always open to listen :)

Eddi
08-05-2011, 09:13 AM
i would like to read legwebmasters as a rss feed !

jscott
08-07-2011, 05:20 AM
Hey Eddi, i'll try to figure out how to have the rss feeds thing setup :)

somona
08-19-2011, 12:35 PM
I m far and close at the same time .. so jusst aa word to say that it is the greatest community ever !!! :))) Love U all ....

PS : aboiut RSS feed, J. send me a mail and I will explain U how to set up it on Vbulletin ;)

xoxox

jscott
08-19-2011, 12:59 PM
Thanks Somona, I just enabled it thanks to your instructions :)

somona
08-19-2011, 01:02 PM
You're welcome ! Have all a great Summer ! xoxox

nichednet
09-03-2011, 03:00 AM
Good stuff ;-)