PDA

View Full Version : Nylon Dollars closed down without notice

jscott
02-29-2008, 05:19 AM
So i've had links, galleries, and even that thumb up on top of this board all linking to NylonDollars for a long time now

just clicked the thumb to see if they have anything new, and i get their webair page, wtf! :mad:

delinking all galleries, etc, they deserve to lose all support imho

edit: oh, and the link -> www.nylondollars.com

Toby
02-29-2008, 12:37 PM
I thought I read something about the program being for sale... let me see if I can find where I saw that...

Suckerpunch
02-29-2008, 02:41 PM
What site(s) did they have?

jscott
02-29-2008, 04:06 PM
I thought I read something about the program being for sale... let me see if I can find where I saw that...
if you find thread, pls post the thread :)

jscott
02-29-2008, 04:07 PM
What site(s) did they have?
these -> StockingsAngels and FishnetModels
i think the guys username was Rockakinsky on gfy, i think, i dont quite remember 100% but i think so

Toby
02-29-2008, 04:57 PM
if you find thread, pls post the thread :)
I found the thread, but it was a different program. :o

http://www.legwebmasters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=147

Inferno
02-29-2008, 05:16 PM
wow jscott...when did you notice that their sites are down? the gallery pages didnt even respond before christmas 07 and maybe much earlier! thought you guys were already informed about that :eek:

its a pity...they had some nice pics...

jscott
02-29-2008, 06:13 PM
wow jscott...when did you notice that their sites are down? the gallery pages didnt even respond before christmas 07 and maybe much earlier! thought you guys were already informed about that :eek:
its a pity...they had some nice pics...
yea man i had no idea, i dont really check my links too often but i will always come across them sooner or later, so i will always catch dead links evenually, but not always sooner than later :(