PDA

View Full Version : Drama thread - Zoligirls

Suckerpunch
04-13-2008, 09:17 PM
Hey all,

Just a quick note to anyone promoting Zoli's site. It's full of traffic leaks. I have worked with him for years as an affiliate, designer and promoter and I told him it needed to be addressed. In fact if you're using his fhg stuff, I did those. He doesn't see any problem stealing traffic I guess.

So in the meantime he deletes my user account on his forums (which I installed, theme modification and promoted). Childish move there Zoli.

If you like losing money to traffic leaks, send it to Zoligirls!

jscott
04-15-2008, 03:34 PM
man thats some fucked up shit :( if really want exposure should post on ADX "shitlist" thread

zoligirls
08-10-2008, 08:15 PM
You were double dipping the whole time i was paying you why not tell all the folks about that ,not only were you charging me for your shit traffic but you were also hitting my ccbill affiliate program, you my friend are not worth doing business with.
Cheers

zoligirls
08-10-2008, 08:32 PM
I still have the Paypal receipts for all the adult related work you had done for me. Included when I paid you to install and modify my forum, you got paid for everything you had done for me so how dare you!,
And if any one questions I have all the receipts of me sending you money and all ccbill transaction that you got paid for as well. Would you like me to send the forum all the receipts and ccbill payouts that were made to you.

somona
08-10-2008, 08:33 PM
:D Wow ..."canadian scum "..." french canadian coward scumbag "....

I just wanted to know your origins Zoligirls :)
You give to us a great demonstration of racism ? no ? :D
You know all canadians are not speaking french, :D

somona

zoligirls
08-10-2008, 08:39 PM
:D Wow ..."canadian scum "..." french canadian coward scumbag "....

I just wanted to know your origins Zoligirls :)
You give to us a great demonstration of racism ? no ? :D
You know all canadians are not speaking french, :D

somona

You look canadian and fat too dammmmm..

somona
08-10-2008, 08:39 PM
Thank you very much for those changings :)...
I knew you were a good person inside :)

Somona xxx

zoligirls
08-10-2008, 08:42 PM
Hey all,

Just a quick note to anyone promoting Zoli's site. It's full of traffic leaks. I have worked with him for years as an affiliate, designer and promoter and I told him it needed to be addressed. In fact if you're using his fhg stuff, I did those. He doesn't see any problem stealing traffic I guess.

So in the meantime he deletes my user account on his forums (which I installed, theme modification and promoted). Childish move there Zoli.

If you like losing money to traffic leaks, send it to Zoligirls!

How can you say that you lost money you double dipped all the way you raped me my ass still hurts from all the fucking you did.......

somona
08-10-2008, 08:57 PM
No comment...You bring water to my well :)
Somona

somona
08-10-2008, 09:40 PM
We are in a free democratic world, we should not judge the people from their color, culture, race or living place ....I believe that everybody is equal and could all live in the same world ...I imagine John Lennon :)
And there would be peace on Earth ....
Think about Bob Marley, Martin Lutherking, Gandi....
You can laugh at us but never you can reach our hearts and dreams :)

Somona xxx

zoligirls
08-10-2008, 09:48 PM
We are in a free democratic world, we should not judge the people from their color, culture, race or living place ....I believe that everybody is equal and could all live in the same world ...I imagine John Lennon :)
And there would be peace on Earth ....
Think about Bob Marley, Martin Lutherking, Gandi....
You can laugh at us but never you can reach our hearts and dreams :)

Somona xxx

Hey i,m sorry for calling you fat, that was wrong...
but besides the point we are not equal at all, no one is equal. Blacks have more rights than whites Gandhi didn’t have fucken shoes for Christ sake. And my neighbor just lost his 2.5 million dollar house do to layoffs by GMC. Are we equal... I don’t think so.
And as for Mlk Bob Marley and Gandhi the only thing that’s the same as they are all dead.

somona
08-10-2008, 11:13 PM
Yes Zoligirls :)...

Sometimes the things seems to be unequal between the persons, and sometimes there are some bad events in our lifes...but I think, with some good will, we can fix that.. with have the same problem here with GMC, Chrysler, and all the great car manufacturers, and that's the proof we have to fight TOGETHER, in all the world against all that seems to be inequal :)
Sometimes, one has the idea, and the people following him can make the difference :)
The 3 persons I named have all fighting the racism...by different ways....Marley with the music ( He usually said that evil doesn't take any day off, so he had to work !!! :) ) Lutherking and Gandhi by political movements...but all are the proof you can make something to change the future of your neighbours :)

Somona xxx

somona
08-10-2008, 11:15 PM
BTW, happy Zoligirls to see you are enough clever to answer me without any anger ...you proove in this you are clever :)

Thanks

Somona xxx

zoligirls
08-11-2008, 01:12 AM
BTW, happy Zoligirls to see you are enough clever to answer me without any anger ...you proove in this you are clever :)

Thanks

Somona xxx

Dear Somona
My main problem is that Chris (SUCKERPUNCH ) 1st off he’s the one who didn’t want to do business with me after all these years, He knew how my site was since day 1 and it has never changed the only thing that has is that I offer 60% instead of 50% on first and all memberships, and I have plenty of webmasters who promote the site and make money, what has changed is that some webmasters got greedy and decided that they rather promote someone who makes them more money. ( i have no idea what a leaking site has to do with anything if you are getting paid to promote it ) and it was leaking when you took on the task. So when he decided that he didn’t want to sponsor my site I was like if my site is not good enough for him to sponsor why should it be good enough to make more money for him.. Hope this makes sense, Also at this point the admin jumps right in and states that he should black list me on shit sites with out even hearing the whole story, I get 99% of my traffic through friends who I had banner exchanges with since 2000 and I’m not dumping them just cause that’s what some webmasters want. It’s like being hung with out a jury hearing your side. Also not to mention all the other webmasters that may have done business with me, but now won’t because of this thread,
Do you think that that is fair?
So with that said
Warmest Regards

somona
08-11-2008, 02:06 AM
Dear Zoligirls :)

You know I am not a good judge in this problem between you and Suckerpunch...even if i think it is not a good to proceed to disclaim a person, and of course, with all you good faith in this bad event can proove that you are surely a good person :)....I told you about " good will " and...like you do in this event to explain to all the people what was going on, I will do my part of "good will" in promoting your websites....so feel free to send me ( by your cash program or not ) all that can be good for your promotion....
Feel free to send me FHG and banners by icq, mail or whatever you want ...
There is a forum where you can launch your own prmotion, and all the URL are behind my name on this signature :)
I think you are in good faith, and I hope everyone will think like me...perhaps just a misundertanding...and I hope my little part for your promotion will erase this bad event :)

Love xxx

Somona

Toby
08-11-2008, 04:22 AM
...I get 99% of my traffic through friends who I had banner exchanges with since 2000 and I’m not dumping them just cause that’s what some webmasters want...

I don't have a dog in this fight, I'm not an affiliate of zologirls and I'm and I'm not really interested in who is right or wrong in this dispute.

My comment is strictly in regards to the above quote, from an affiliate poiint of view.

The best solution would be an alternate leak free affiliate tour. No need to remove your existing banner exchanges or change the existing tour. Simply duplicate it in a subfolder with all the external links removed.

zoligirls
08-11-2008, 12:12 PM
I don't have a dog in this fight, I'm not an affiliate of zologirls and I'm and I'm not really interested in who is right or wrong in this dispute.

My comment is strictly in regards to the above quote, from an affiliate poiint of view.

The best solution would be an alternate leak free affiliate tour. No need to remove your existing banner exchanges or change the existing tour. Simply duplicate it in a subfolder with all the external links removed.
Good day Toby
Please dont get me wrong i am not here to ask people to take sides at all. this thread was started a while back. I was told about it by a webmasters who is a friend of mine and told me to answer it a long time ego , at that poin i had no energy or the time for a childish go around, As for your input Toby about putting the links into a different folder, If you would be so kind as to explain to me how to make that happen with out having to change all the code on my Auto rank page i would apritiate your time and effort, Chris never explained it to me or even directed me in the right direction, i,m in no means a webmaster, I,m a photographer with minimal knowlege of webmastership.

With regards
Zoli

somona
08-11-2008, 12:29 PM
So :) Zoli ...Toby gives you a good solution :)

Somona xxx

zoligirls
08-11-2008, 01:12 PM
i guess he does I have no idea what hes talking about but i will ask some webmaster friends on GFy .. Thanks.

somona
08-11-2008, 01:18 PM
The only thing I know about Toby is that he always knows what he is talking about :)...his advices are often good :)

Somona

Toby
08-11-2008, 02:03 PM
If you would be so kind as to explain to me how to make that happen with out having to change all the code on my Auto rank page.

That's simple. You don't put the autorank on the affiliate tour. That would be a traffic leak.

Traffic leak = any link that goes to another site or to a pages selling something the affiliate does not get credit for. (clip stores, etc.)

zoligirls
08-11-2008, 06:44 PM
Thank you Toby for explaining that to me.. So let me see if i got this right, if i go and make a ccbill leak free tour that only goes to the join page for the affiliates than i can still leave my regular tour and links page alone. So when a pottential client clicks in lets say through your ccbill id, they have no place to go but to view a special tour other than the one that is open to all viewers to join the site or leave. Am i understanding this correctly?
Thanks again in advance.

Toby
08-11-2008, 07:00 PM
Yes, that's correct. The only links on the affiliate version of the tour go to other pages on the tour. Your regular tour remains as it is.

It's very easy to change the default page that affiliate traffic is redirected to by CCBill. You just send all that traffic to the start page of the leak free tour.

THEN once it's all in place you send an email notice to all your current affiliates announcing the new leak free tour.

Suckerpunch
08-11-2008, 07:20 PM
You were double dipping the whole time i was paying you why not tell all the folks about that ,not only were you charging me for your shit traffic but you were also hitting my ccbill affiliate program, you my friend are not worth doing business with.
Cheers

Wow... just got stopped in from the camping trip to see this. That's absolute bullshit and you know it. Any spots you paid for did not include my ccbill affiliate code. I have done business with you and many others for years and not once did I screw people around like that.

Suckerpunch
08-11-2008, 07:27 PM
Oh this is classic... he doesn't know what this issues were and I never explained it to him? Here is the email I sent to him on April 8th...

Hey Zoli,

I just wanted to make you aware that I will be pulling all my links and
galleries to your site this evening. There are a number of reasons but
the main one is there are so many traffic leaks on your site it's simply
not acceptable to me.

After reviewing it this morning here's what I found...

- On the main page you have "Exclusive DVDs Now Available" which directs
to your video site without compensating the webmaster.

- Under the links section you have a number of additional paysites listed
(I believe 7). Again, no way that I am being compensated for any sales
you make with those sites.

- Under the dvd store you are also linking to yet another way for you to
profit from the traffic.

I was reviewing my stats and noticing how much the conversions have
decreased over the last year and a half and it made me really take a look
at the site for the first time.

Your gallery traffic has long expired and I haven't heard from you after
repeated yahoo messages.

If you change your site and eliminate the traffic leaks, I would consider
pushing them again. The bottom line for me is I am sending you quality,
converting traffic and you have a number of opportunities to profit and I,
as the person sending the traffic, do not get compensated or have a chance
to profit from it.

Your conversions have dropped to a dismal 1:1,700 for me this year. By
comparison sites like artofpantyhose.de (1:600), onlytease (1:800) and
realpantyhoseteens (1:800) convert much better.

Best of luck,
Chris

And then he sent an email to all his affiliates May 24th that said the following;

Good day all Zoligirls .com is now offering a 60% 40% split with its 5%
webmaster referral on all new and recurring sign ups, Zoligirls.com is
also now a no LEAK site. Please click on our webmaster link at
http://www.zoligirls.com/webmaster.html We are in the middle of completing
our affiliate site www.zoligirlscash.com If you require any new material
please e-mail support@zoligirls.com until the zoligirlscash site is on
line. Thanks to all our affiliates who made 2008 the best year ever so
far. With Regards Zoli http://www.zoligirls.com
http://www.zoligirlscash.com http://www.pantyhosecheer.com
http://www.pantyhosemedia.com

So please make sure you give all the information before spouting your crap Zoli. I chose not to do business with you and decided to spread the word because of your childish actions. As I stated I was no longer going to promote your program and gave you the reasons for it. You took the next childish step of deleting me from your forum.

I seem to recall you thanking me on Yahoo! Messenger for my suggestions because you had more sales and more affiliates since going to the no leak system that I outlined in detail in my email. But you decided to bump an old thread and stir up new shit.

Best of luck jackass...

somona
08-11-2008, 07:30 PM
I think you'd better fix that on icq :D....
I was in Ontario 2 weeks ago in a Camping...near Alfred....nice trip :)

Somona

Suckerpunch
08-11-2008, 07:51 PM
Hey somona,

Yeah, I have the family camping in the Kawarthas (Ontario). Heading to the Havelock Jamboree this Thursday. Lots of country music, tons more beer :)

I might have to drop back in a couple days though to check out this thread though before I head out there.

Cheers!
Chris

somona
08-11-2008, 08:04 PM
So Suckerpunch, I live not so far from you !
Enjoy your nice week !.....

Cheers xxx

Somona

zoligirls
08-11-2008, 08:31 PM
This just goes to show you how greedy you are. You just proved it to all the people look at your e-mail that you sent after years of doing bizz.

Hey Zoli,

I just wanted to make you aware that I will be pulling all my links and
Galleries to your site this evening. There are a number of reasons but
the main one is there are so many traffic leaks on your site it's simply
not acceptable to me.

After reviewing it this morning here's what I found...

After reviewing it this morning?????
DUDE you were an affiliate for 4 years and nothing has changed but your greed,,, its not like you didn’t know how the site was when you started...
You’re just a trouble maker, Sony was right now I know why so many people always told me to stay away from you,

zoligirls
08-11-2008, 08:33 PM
Oh this is classic... he doesn't know what this issues were and I never explained it to him? Here is the email I sent to him on April 8th...

And then he sent an email to all his affiliates May 24th that said the following;

So please make sure you give all the information before spouting your crap Zoli. I chose not to do business with you and decided to spread the word because of your childish actions. As I stated I was no longer going to promote your program and gave you the reasons for it. You took the next childish step of deleting me from your forum.

I seem to recall you thanking me on Yahoo! Messenger for my suggestions because you had more sales and more affiliates since going to the no leak system that I outlined in detail in my email. But you decided to bump an old thread and stir up new shit.

Best of luck jackass...

Best of luck jackass...

and i,m childish LMAO

zoligirls
08-11-2008, 08:33 PM
This is the best thread on this whole board..

zoligirls
08-11-2008, 08:44 PM
I need to still check your sites to see how many of my pictures you are still using to promote your theft...

somona
08-11-2008, 09:07 PM
I have found at least the way to make money !
I will write a soap and launch it on the net ! :D

Well to understand ...who is Sony ?

Somona xxx

zoligirls
08-11-2008, 09:22 PM
I have found at least the way to make money !
I will write a soap and launch it on the net ! :D

Well to understand ...who is Sony ?

Somona xxx

He knows who he is ask him,
he is a guy who took a bunch of his people away do to the fact that he sends real traffic.
He he he he ...

zoligirls
08-11-2008, 09:23 PM
I would love to buy and read your book...

somona
08-11-2008, 10:34 PM
Sure Zoli....I will dedicate it for U ...but I have to write it before !...
I still have to find a "JR" character !...But I work on it ! :D

Somona xxx

Tat2Jr
08-11-2008, 11:39 PM
Yes, that's correct. The only links on the affiliate version of the tour go to other pages on the tour. Your regular tour remains as it is.

It's very easy to change the default page that affiliate traffic is redirected to by CCBill. You just send all that traffic to the start page of the leak free tour.

THEN once it's all in place you send an email notice to all your current affiliates announcing the new leak free tour.

BINGO! :) One thing Toby left out is that you could put in very small text on your index page under the webmasters link that "The Affiliate Tours are Completely Leak Free". Lots of webmasters will check out a tour by typing in the url.... and most webmasters won't touch a tour that has any traffic leaks on it.

zoligirls
08-12-2008, 02:47 AM
BINGO! :) One thing Toby left out is that you could put in very small text on your index page under the webmasters link that "The Affiliate Tours are Completely Leak Free". Lots of webmasters will check out a tour by typing in the url.... and most webmasters won't touch a tour that has any traffic leaks on it.

Thanks for that input as well Tat2Jr the new layout is almost complete and i will take it all in consideration.

somona
08-12-2008, 01:32 PM
I think I have got a title :
" The dynasty of the young and the restless General Hospital "....th story takes place in a small town . Trevor, who is a great doctor, wants to take the place of the professor Zito, a korean spe******t .

episod 1
One day, they are relaxing in the gym room, ....suddenly, Trevor notice the door is locked...he is alone with Zito....the light disappear with the sun.....
Zito wants to eat Trevor....

Somona xxx

jscott
08-12-2008, 01:47 PM
Why dont Sony tell us how he feels here rather than having you (Zoli) speak for him?

LOL Somona, nice soap opera haha

zoligirls
08-12-2008, 03:43 PM
Why dont Sony tell us how he feels here rather than having you (Zoli) speak for him?

LOL Somona, nice soap opera haha
you see your talking sides what are you suckerpunches ass buddie?

zoligirls
08-12-2008, 03:45 PM
all you have to do is read the thread its funny as shit dude its the best thread this site hasa ever seen Ah yeah besides what kind of a car is being driven by who WTF does that have to do with being a webmaster?

jscott
08-12-2008, 04:34 PM
you see your talking sides what are you suckerpunches ass buddie?
i'm not taking sides with anyone, i really dont even care about this situation, it's not like i promote you anyways

dont need to be a dick dude

i'm merely asking where is Sony to tell his story rather than you repeating him

jscott
08-12-2008, 04:35 PM
oh, i didnt read that last post of yours til just now, nice one....

....idiot

zoligirls
08-12-2008, 04:44 PM
oh, i didnt read that last post of yours til just now, nice one....

....idiot

man whats with all the anger and name calling wow Cant we all just get allong...
Imagine all the people..

I love you man.. not in a gay way but you know..

jscott
08-12-2008, 05:06 PM
Ok, love :)
Just felt tiny bit insulted being called ass buddie

BUT, back to topic, no more traffic leaks, = good :)

zoligirls
08-12-2008, 05:25 PM
I would like to appoligize to every one who had to go through reading this long thread. i would specially like to thank those who have pointed out problems with leaks ( including chris ) but more the people who actually had explained to me how to repair them. and specially to the Admin of this board who let this go on so long.
You all have to remember specially the vets here that most website owners are not webmasters so they may or may not know whats wrong if you do not explain to them.
Chris i hope you dont take any of this personal but instead of you just telling me i had leaks you could have offered to fix them for a fee that i would have been more than happy to pay. Now it has been 4 months since you started this thread and my site is just the same as it was 8 years ego, but the point i,m trying to make is that if you are a seasoned webmaster and hang out on webmasater forums you should instead of knocking others, making fun of how crappy their site is or so on, Instead offer your service and knowlege for a fee, I,m sure less experienced web owners would be happy to pay what ever your asking as long as it takes care of their problem.
With regards.

NylonMichelle
08-12-2008, 06:03 PM
Zoli, I completly agree with that.

zoligirls
08-12-2008, 06:10 PM
Zoli, I completly agree with that.
Michelle you and i have been talking for a long time now, actually since you starated making videos, and back than i told you most webmasters are out for them self. So to see you come up and do all the things you have done in such a short time makes me very happy for you..
xoxoxo
zoli

somona
08-12-2008, 09:50 PM
Episode 2 - The hidden secret of Trevor

Trevor and Mike are relaxing in the Gym, when Cynthia, the young nurse of the service come to ask where can be the professor Zito....
Cynthia discover that her mother had a relationship with Trevor, 21 years earlier...Cynthia is perparing the celebration of her 21 birthday...
Mike finally find Zito in his new BMW and ask him where he could find the cash to pay that incredible car !
Zito said to him that is a copy, a Bob Marley and the Wailers car...
Desperate to know that his boss earns more money than him, Mike goes to the gym center ....

Somona xxx

somona
08-13-2008, 02:34 PM
I just wanted to quote Phil Collins in a the brotherbear Soundtrack ( yes Disney :) )...

"All the things that you can change
There's a meaning in everything
And you will find all you need
There's so much to understand

Just take a look through my eyes
There's a better place
somewhere out there
Just take a look through my eyes
Everything changes
You'll be amazed what you'll find
If you look through my eyes "

Ahhhh Disney .....;)

Somona xxx

NylonMichelle
08-13-2008, 05:10 PM
Zoli, thanks for that. Indeed you have been very helpfull for me as a newbie and gave me a lot of good tips & hints! I really do appreciate this! I am not sure If I could have come that far without the help you gave me, especially with the contact you made for me to Valentin! Thanks sooo much :-)

zoligirls
08-13-2008, 10:38 PM
You are always welcome...

Suckerpunch
08-14-2008, 03:34 PM
Hmmmm, don't take it personal? Ok, I won't and just let your canadian scum, double dipping cheatin' liar comments fade into oblivion.

Bottom line is I was reviewing conversions on my sites, investigated yours among three other sites and made a decision to stop promoting you. I stopped promoting your site and two others due to poor conversions. I investigated each site, saw the traffic leaks and emailed each of them with the reasons. Your response (which I won't repost) basically but politely said this is the way it is and do what I had to do. You had no interest in changing it at that time and that's fine, your decision as it was mine to pull the links.

We've done a lot of business over the years but in the end you took it personally when I pointed out a flaw in your site from an affiliate perspective. Someone else pointed it out on GFY and you ignored that post as well although I haven't looked at it in a while. So I took it personally when you killed my account on your forums when we were supposed to have parted ways on friendly terms.

As your posts have proven in this forum you are a good guy or I wouldn't have done business with you for as many years as we did. But this thread also shows you have a wicked reactionary streak about you that definitely rubs people the wrong way.

Anyways, back to my vacation.

Cheers!
Chris

zoligirls
08-14-2008, 07:33 PM
Again well said Chris but you know my ability as a webmaster is not as experienced as yours and you had done exactly what all other webmasters on gfy and many other boards did and that was to point out the problem but offering no advice or a helping hand, to rectify it, on this thread now going on 60 some responses only one person Toby lent a helping hand. Now if i was a promoter like you and lets say you were me I would have offered you my services to make changes that would bring the site up to par so i can make more money on you. but instead you dumped me.Than you got pissed cause i blocked you from promoting other sites on a forum owned by me , And i cant figure out for the life of me what is the problem with promoters and seasoned webmasters that they are all afraid there is not enough money to go around? What is it? Can some one tell me PLEASE..
regards
P.S. as for my wicked reactionary streak it is certified by the U.S.D.O.D.
after somalia and there is no fixing that.

somona
08-14-2008, 07:52 PM
So it's real ? There some cash to earn with all that ??? :D
I think, Zoli, everyone in this thread wanted to help you and Suckerpunch to fix the problem between you...but everyone is looking his point of view ...
Open your eyes, we are not multi-billionnaires society holders, we are just models, webmasters or promoters for adult websites...not as much as Hugh Heffner...no...and some have another job to do run their websites....
If there is enough money to go around ? Yes...If there is enough money for all to live in the playboy Mansion ? Of course not !
So....everyone has to work together to earn some money....
Together.....

Somona xxx

Nurgle
08-24-2008, 01:43 PM
so.. have the traffic leaks been removed from the tour.. i still see a heap.....

Suckerpunch
08-24-2008, 02:09 PM
http://www.zoligirls.com/index1.html in the leak free tour if I remember correctly.

Nurgle
08-24-2008, 02:14 PM
ahh ok thanks.. but it links back to home.html at the bottom and then back to the leakiness.. that should be fixed up too.. i guess :)

zoligirls
08-24-2008, 05:07 PM
ahh ok thanks.. but it links back to home.html at the bottom and then back to the leakiness.. that should be fixed up too.. i guess :)
Thanks for the heads up Please let me know if you find anything else.
Zoli