PDA

View Full Version : WebmasterScore - Review Site Tracker Launches!

Relentless
04-30-2008, 12:53 PM
As reported on XBIZ (http://www.xbiz.com/news/93229) earlier today, the Webmaster Score Review Site Tracker (www.webmasterscore.com) is LIVE! The Tracker is simple to use, it saves paysite owners a lot of time... and thanks to our sponsors it's 100% FREE!

In January WebmasterScore.com launched the adult industry's first and only Review Site Submitter (www.webmasterscore.com), allowing paysite owners to submit their sites for review on 35+ review sites from one simple to use webmaster resource tool. During the last four months the response from paysite and review site owners has been amazing! So far 140 Sponsor Programs have used the Webmaster Score service, sending more than 450 adult paysites through it for review on 35+ review sites. With so many programs now using the Review Site Submitter to send such a large number of paysite review requests to so many high-quality Review Sites, keeping track of all the activity has quickly become an important task for site owners as well.

WebmasterScore is proud to announce the addition of the new Review Site Tracker system as another free resource tool. The Review Site Tracker allows site owners to see a complete listing of their own paysites along with the date they submitted their site to each review site, the date each review site published a review of their site and the score the review site gave them… complete with links directly to each review!

Instead of searching dozens of review sites to find your own sites and seeing which reviews might be in need of an update, all of that information is now compiled for you in a simple to use interface... and thanks to industry leading sponsors like: Hustler Cash, PlugInFeeds, Fame Dollars, PIMPROLL, Reality Cash, Bad Puppy, High Def Riches, Engine Food, VideoZ, Royal Vault, Adult Design and Essog Video Encoding... its FREE! If you are interested in getting your paysites reviewed, tracking reviews of your sites or finding quality programs to send traffic by using the WebmasterScore Sponsor Search (www.webmasterscore.com) system, please contact me on ICQ# 266942896 and I'll show you how the site can be used to help you earn more money in less time!

jscott
04-30-2008, 04:05 PM
Webmaster Score is an awesome site man, I'm liking your reviews too btw