PDA

View Full Version : Trades and Cash Program

somona
06-02-2008, 07:49 PM
Hi :)

Well, I need some more trades for Only Genuines...feel free to contact me :)
There is free pages ...so I can accept submissions, ...
And, The design of SomonaNylon has radicaly change....The E-Cash program has a better look...there will be more FHG and more banners soon...

So that's it...

Somona xxx

Toby
06-02-2008, 08:19 PM
And, The design of SomonaNylon has radicaly change....The E-Cash program has a better look...there will be more FHG and more banners soon...

A huge improvement, nice job.

Your FHG's still need some work. All of those links to TGP's need to be removed. Put those on your own galleries that you submit. They don't belong on hosted galleries for affiliates to use.

Also, the links within the galleries to your site tour do not have the appropriate CCBill referral URL. Without this affiliates will not get credit for any sales.

Keep working, you're getting there...

somona
06-02-2008, 09:00 PM
Thanks a lot Toby, I still need some advices like you see :)
I will follow all those advices and remove the Gals and made special hosted gals....

I will look more my CCBill set up to make a the best FHG menu ;)

Thanks again :)

Somona xxxx

jscott
06-03-2008, 01:15 AM
looking great Somona!

somona
06-03-2008, 01:27 AM
Thanks JScott :)

OnlyGenuines has change too...I am about to set up a fourth page Asian Galleries...I'll hit you this week about that !

Somona xxx ;)

digitaldruid
06-03-2008, 05:50 AM
Nice job madam ;) Keep it up

somona
06-03-2008, 11:17 AM
Thanks a lot DD :)....
You know you helped me a lot ;)

Somona xxx

somona
06-03-2008, 11:58 AM
A huge improvement, nice job.

Your FHG's still need some work. All of those links to TGP's need to be removed. Put those on your own galleries that you submit. They don't belong on hosted galleries for affiliates to use.

Also, the links within the galleries to your site tour do not have the appropriate CCBill referral URL. Without this affiliates will not get credit for any sales.

Keep working, you're getting there...

Toby....If you had any advices about the creation of Some FHG pages, like generating code page etc...I hear !!!!

Thanks for all

Somona xxx ;)

Toby
06-03-2008, 03:22 PM
Toby....If you had any advices about the creation of Some FHG pages, like generating code page etc...I hear !!!!

Somona, to be honest, I think you are about 6 to 12 months too early to be launching a cash program. You're still in the process of getting your tour sorted and fine tuned. Once you have a the tour fine tuned and it's converting well with your own traffic, THEN it's time to ask others to join your cash program.

One of the first things you need to fine tune on your tour is the English text. The wording and grammar aren't quite right, and those are the kinds of details that can make a huge difference in conversions.

The following quotes are taken from a similar discussion on another board a couple of months ago....As an independent amateur site you should be generating well over half of your new joins from non-affiliate traffic.

I've seen far too many such sites launch affiliate programs within a short time after site launch, as a means for generating a traffic base, and then never bother to really learn how to generate their own traffic. Most of them don't last much more than 12-18 months.

I agree Toby... We all need to learn what works and what doesn't for our selves, if we can't sell our own site, how do we expect affiliates to do so!

somona
06-03-2008, 05:55 PM
Yes...You're right Toby !!!

Ok...i will return to work !!! :D

Somona xxx

Mary Hannah
08-15-2008, 09:12 PM
I've started 2 month ago , and i already have a large income , it's easy and you can work at home , without any bosses on your head.

All you have to do is register on this site http://www.xxxxxxxSPAMxxxxxxxxxxx.com (http://www.topdataentry.com) ( the registration is not free , but it worth every penny invested ) , then you will recive some forms witch you'll have to complete , and the cash starts flowing without any effort!!

Good luck to all , and i wait for replyes !

jscott
08-16-2008, 12:51 AM
I've started 2 month ago , and i already have a large income , it's easy and you can work at home , without any bosses on your head.
All you have to do is register on this site http://www.xxxxxxxSPAMxxxxxxxxxxx.com (http://www.topdataentry.com) ( the registration is not free , but it worth every penny invested ) , then you will recive some forms witch you'll have to complete , and the cash starts flowing without any effort!!
Good luck to all , and i wait for replyes !
Banned with a smile :D

somona
08-16-2008, 12:59 AM
Mary Hannah :D

Like you I work at home without any boss and, like you, you can register on my website...it's not free, but it worth every penny invested.....

Do you think we have the same job ????

:D:D:D:D:D

Somona