PDA

View Full Version : Feet vs Pantyhose?

Tat2Jr
07-31-2008, 03:17 PM
I've had a pantyhose paysite for years, but I just started filming foot fetish/worship clips and they've been selling like crazy. I'm thinking I need to start a foot worship paysite on top of the pantyhose one I've already got going. Anyone have both? Does the foot one crush the sales of the pantyhose one?

jscott
07-31-2008, 05:11 PM
hmmm, well, i've always heard foot niche sells VERY awesome (conversion-wise), but i've never tried it out yet

curious to see the replies

Eddi
08-04-2008, 08:06 AM
the footniche sells excellent, the problem is that there hardly is any content to buy, that means if you produce your own content you have already won.
there are hardly any tgps for the foot niche only, and most of the foot webmasters are forced to submit in leg, nyon, pantyhose niche which is related but not the same.

go for it and make a tgp as well, so that i can submit my footgalleries

regards
eddi

jscott
08-04-2008, 08:45 AM
Dammit Eddi, now you got me thinking hehe

Tat2Jr
08-08-2008, 01:07 PM
the footniche sells excellent, the problem is that there hardly is any content to buy, that means if you produce your own content you have already won.
there are hardly any tgps for the foot niche only, and most of the foot webmasters are forced to submit in leg, nyon, pantyhose niche which is related but not the same.

go for it and make a tgp as well, so that i can submit my footgalleries

regards
eddi

Hmmmmmmm - just the answer I wanted to hear. I just shot some more this last weekend. Still got filthy sock stench all over my face.

jscott
08-08-2008, 04:00 PM
Hmmmmmmm - just the answer I wanted to hear. I just shot some more this last weekend. Still got filthy sock stench all over my face.
mmmmm if the girls are hot, then filthy = sexy :D

Toby
08-08-2008, 04:30 PM
Looks like I need to get busy and develop that foot fetish domain I've had just sitting there for over a year.

AfterDarkkMedia
02-20-2009, 07:34 AM
Beautifulfeetonline offers both! I shoot full ph or nylon and barefoot sets, photo and video. My members love it :)

NylonMichelle
02-20-2009, 05:18 PM
Not bad idea. I did shot some foot fetish stuff, but I may do some more and test it out...