PDA

View Full Version : I need feedback from paysite owners on our revshare paysite plugin

Wayne
08-18-2008, 09:26 PM
Hello,

I need some feedback from paysite owners on a revshare plugin im working on. right now it has 18 clips about 500MB of video and 4 picture sets.

What does everyone think, is that about right, to much, or not enough? also the link by each video would be a revshare link, is that overkill?

Click the test link to see the page.
http://www.alllingeriesex.com/page1.html

I was also thinking about removing the header image to make it look more like a content page, now im starting to think I might leave to up to each webmaster on how they want the page to look.

NinjaSteve
08-19-2008, 01:54 AM
Overall I like it.

I think galleries at the bottom should keep the header and layout. Also pictures should be on html and keep the header as well which gives the visitor more chances to click through while not feeling bombarded with ads. On those pages I'd change "ALL SCENES BELOW ARE IN..." to something like "ENJOY FULL MEMBER DOWNLOADS AT LINGERIE VIDEOS, CLICK HERE!" or something.

The text is pretty small by each clip, so the revshare links by each clip isn't overkill. You might consider rewording it to "See the full video at Lingerie Videos"

Personally I like thumbs to be the same size.

Tat2Jr
08-19-2008, 05:00 AM
Overall I like it.

I think galleries at the bottom should keep the header and layout. Also pictures should be on html and keep the header as well which gives the visitor more chances to click through while not feeling bombarded with ads. On those pages I'd change "ALL SCENES BELOW ARE IN..." to something like "ENJOY FULL MEMBER DOWNLOADS AT LINGERIE VIDEOS, CLICK HERE!" or something.

The text is pretty small by each clip, so the revshare links by each clip isn't overkill. You might consider rewording it to "See the full video at Lingerie Videos"

Personally I like thumbs to be the same size.

Everything Ninja said..... like it came out of my own mouth. Even down to the video thumbs being the same size, plus using the same header through-out each gallery/pic page.

The only thing I would add is to update it on a weekly basis if you want webmasters and their surfers to actually use it. I personally like rev-share plugins that have new 'updates', so my members keep clicking through. I make some good money off my OT plugin.

Wayne
08-19-2008, 04:23 PM
Yea, I agree about the thumbs and changed them, I was thinking when making them that cropping all the same size cut to much off the HD thumbs, but the page looks better that way.

NinjaSteve, thanks and I used your exact text, hope you dont mind :)

I think updating is a good idea, guess I need to add dates to the clips, or maybe just "New added 0/00/08" to each update?

jscott
08-19-2008, 04:48 PM
Can you make so they can click the thumbnail picture to download the movies?

Wayne
08-19-2008, 06:05 PM
Yea, I will do that. I wont say why I didn't do it from the start because it makes me look really stupid. hehe

I don't mean stupid as in noob, it's worse because I have been doing this for 9 yrs.