PDA

View Full Version : Spam..Spam pam paaaaammmmm ( Beethoven )

somona
09-19-2008, 01:28 PM
Ok, Hi everybody :)

I have seen more Spam post here since 2 days...but not only here
On Passion UK forum , there is more than 7 Spamming posts by day....
The question is very simple...is there a way to configure a forum to stop spam posts ??? ( the only way I found was manual moderation :) )

Somona xxx

jscott
09-19-2008, 04:30 PM
I'm not sure how to yet Somona, I guess here we might have to manually active members soon :(

Also, my blogs are getting about 50% more spam per day, and my email is getting about 30,000 spam mails per day :( :(

I HATE THIS SHIT! :mad:

somona
09-19-2008, 04:52 PM
Yes Jscott, and that's a real prob ! :(
For my part, since I have made a special place for spammers, they seem to be more shy :D....it seems to be like swindlers, when it's too easy, they won't do anything :D:D:D:D
And with the chat room, the members can react on real time to the spammers ....well that was my only reaction against them...

Somona xxx

Tat2Jr
09-19-2008, 09:17 PM
I saw that earlier. They picked such a stupid thread to spam to too. Idiots.

NinjaSteve
09-20-2008, 02:15 AM
I'm not sure how to yet Somona, I guess here we might have to manually active members soon :(

Also, my blogs are getting about 50% more spam per day, and my email is getting about 30,000 spam mails per day :( :(

I HATE THIS SHIT! :mad:

n00b :rolleyes:

somona
09-20-2008, 02:13 PM
Incredible !!!( the last posts ( 20-09-08 )

Oki, for those who read this forum....
There is no " free sex " on the web...if there is an announcement of " free video " or " free sex "....check at your telephone Bill....you will be surprised :)
You must talk to your doctor about the ****** ...and if you need ****** before to be 60, you may have an erectil disfonctionnement :)...****** is not the solution...try the LSD, perhaps to forget the rest of your life you will never have sexual acts again :D:D:D:D ...and for the price and the accoutumance of the ******, it's quite possible you can save money :)

And more than this...if you read Spamming announcement on a forum....don't trust tham...they simply have no money to make their own anoouncements :)

Somona

jscott
09-20-2008, 06:56 PM
I just banned those users, deleted those threads, and now you need email verification before being able to post here :)

And if they step it up a notch to compete with that, then no problem, my next step will be to require site url/info in sig before being able to post

Spammer fuckwads can only go so far thank GOD :)

Bojangles
09-26-2008, 08:00 AM
The spam is finally gone! :)

Oh, Hi btw.

somona
09-26-2008, 10:18 AM
Welcome on board Bojangles :)
Can we know more of you ???? ;)

Somona xxx

jscott
09-26-2008, 11:50 AM
Hey Bojangles, thanks a lot for helping me out with the spam shitfuckers situation :) and yes, welcome :)

Suckerpunch
09-27-2008, 01:20 AM
Yes, it looks like the spammers have found your server... I've been dealing with it a lot on my blogs over the last couple of weeks. Hopefully they'll back off soon...

somona
09-27-2008, 01:47 AM
I think they found a list of servers Chris....
But I am worry about Elton...is he still alive, or did he change his identity for jdgdsgjhsgdhsg.....not easy to spell...:)

" Hi my name is kjdkjfadjlk....I come from jhjdfahdjsh "
" oki, you're there for pleasure or business ??"
" oh I lkjsdkjJDL and perhaps more ..."...then he destroys himself .....:D
You see you cannot cross him in the real life !!!!

Somona

jscott
09-27-2008, 05:46 AM
We wont give up fighting these stupid assholes :)

btw, Suckerpunch, yes, my blogs have also been getting hammered with spam recently too :(

Bojangles
09-27-2008, 08:15 AM
Hey Bojangles, thanks a lot for helping me out with the spam shitfuckers situation :) and yes, welcome :)

You're welcome, bud. Let me know if you need anything else. Running message boards is a hobby I love.

Thanks for the welcome everyone. :D