PDA

View Full Version : Of course you have leg niche sites, but are you into any other niches?

jscott
10-08-2008, 11:18 AM
So, you're here, that means you most likely already have leg niche sites. So what other niches do you make your bling from????

My main ones are:

Asian (lots of Thai and Japanese)
Legs/stockings
Teen (used to be my only niche)

And lately with competition and everything things have changed a LOT, my teen income has dropped to only about 30-40% of my income anymore, asian probably about 40%, the rest to Legs and misc others

Whats yours?

Eddi
10-08-2008, 11:39 AM
i will stay faithfull to legs, nylon, niche, however will build up foot niche.
also do babes and plan to step in in shemale niche, which is said to be the
most promising now. however also difficult to get to good exclusive content (from the paysite owners point of view)

regards

somona
10-08-2008, 01:09 PM
As website owner, I chat with many of my members...
I was surprised to see how the regards on the ligwebsite changed...
So, most of my members wants more fully clothed series, and strip teases, they are interested by foot with nylons, foot with high heels, ....some like that . . and of course some are very interested in Wet and Messy series, dressed in satin, silk, and many more...but I am very surprised to see thay don't even want many hardcore series....
So this niche is in evolution perhaps ? . . .

Somona xxx

The Heron
10-08-2008, 01:54 PM
Toons - www.birdbucks.com (http://www.birdbucks.com)
Shemale
Teen

Toby
10-08-2008, 02:03 PM
The common thread that pulls all my niche sites together is "dressing for sex". That includes, but is not limited to, high heels, boots, stockings, pantyhose, latex, leather, PVC, gloves, sexy lingerie, sexy uniforms & costumes, etc.

jscott
10-08-2008, 02:25 PM
Toons - www.birdbucks.com (http://www.birdbucks.com)
Shemale
Teen
*cough* FREAK!!!! *cough*

LOL

just joking man, cant believe how well your cyber toon girls in stockings are converting on my www.teensinstockings.net site, for the little traffic i send from there, i've made more sales with 3dfucksluts than regular real girls, good shit man (i actually have www.toonconnect.com on the way ;) )

jscott
10-08-2008, 02:26 PM
The common thread that pulls all my niche sites together is "dressing for sex". That includes, but is not limited to, high heels, boots, stockings, pantyhose, latex, leather, PVC, gloves, sexy lingerie, sexy uniforms & costumes, etc.
Toby, keep on talking, i'm about to bust a nut!!!!! :D :eek:

NylonMichelle
10-08-2008, 08:27 PM
well, actually I only do pantyhose encasement... 3rd year now in one form or the other, but revenue is still stable, although it is getting tougher to get more traffic...

NylonMichelle
10-08-2008, 08:27 PM
Somona: yes, this is a trend I can also see... less hardcore, more play requests from members...

somona
10-08-2008, 08:33 PM
Somona: yes, this is a trend I can also see... less hardcore, more play requests from members...

Yes, I got a chatbox in my forum, and I was so surprised to see the results of some poles concerning the hardcore sets. series B/G etc ....:) .....but, they want more lesbian actions....
So my husband is looking for a new job :D:D:D

Somona xxxx

The Heron
10-08-2008, 11:30 PM
Huh, you actually have sent some sales jscott! Just think if you actually had a decent site with good traffic ;)
Maybe I should have our new guy crank out some toon vids with stockings...

Toby
10-09-2008, 03:20 AM
...but I am very surprised to see thay don't even want many hardcore series....
So this niche is in evolution perhaps?

I've been involved in this niche for longer than I care to admit. First as a fan, then as a vocation.

Hardcore has never really been a major element of fetish wear niches. The main focus has always been what the model is wearing, not really on the sex act itself.

NinjaSteve
10-09-2008, 03:57 AM
I do good with teen believe it or not.

onlytease
10-09-2008, 02:19 PM
we have stuck purely to our teasing / stockings / socks / tights niche and it does us well :)

NylonMichelle
10-09-2008, 04:37 PM
Yes, I got a chatbox in my forum, and I was so surprised to see the results of some poles concerning the hardcore sets. series B/G etc ....:) .....but, they want more lesbian actions....
So my husband is looking for a new job :D:D:D

Somona xxxx

Or a gender change :-))

Suckerpunch
10-09-2008, 10:07 PM
My main sites are pantyhose and leg related. I also have sites in the bra, boob, cheerleader, schoolgirl, hong and teen niches.

somona
10-16-2008, 03:53 PM
Or a gender change :-))

:D:D:D:D Yes..I didn't thought of it !!!! :D:D:D:D
btw way, it would be so nice to join us in my forum...I have some models there like PassionUk....so if you want ot chat :) you are welcome :)

Somona xxx