PDA

View Full Version : Stiletto Girl

Mischa
10-13-2008, 04:46 PM
Hi guys n girls,

Firstly I'd like to say hi. I'm brand new to this site and pretty much a noob aswell. So - Hi!

I've recently started helping out with a website which has been running for the past few years called Stiletto Girl.com. We've finally launched it's own affiliate site - www.heelcash.com.

Stiletto Girl provides high conversions and we believe this program will only enhance this.

We've got:-

Downloadable FHG & FMG
Regular fresh content to promote stiletto girl
Video and stills galleries for maximum coverage
Brand new animated banners to grab attention
Constant daily support with the webmaster

This will make it MUCH easier to promote Stiletto Girl and ultimately make you more $$$.

We are looking to build strong relationships with our affiliates and if you have any questions, then please don't hesitate to contact me via pm, e-mail or ICQ.

Many thanks! :)

nyllover
10-13-2008, 07:46 PM
WOW... i feel sooooo newbie... i didn't even know the site...and it really looks AMAZING STUFF!!!! My visitors will LOVE It!! :D :D

Anyway... i was going to register as an affiliate but i don't quite understand the form i need to fill in... you ask for a CCBill ID but you don't give any link (or perhaps i've missed it) to join your CCBill affiliate program... am i missing something? :confused:

Thx!

P.S. And welcome to the forum!

nyllover
10-13-2008, 07:47 PM
Ok never mind...found it... i've just clicked on the "sign up" on top right and missed the bottom one button :D

NylonMichelle
10-13-2008, 08:53 PM
Hey, welcome on board. Nice looking site :-)

XXX

NylonMichelle

jscott
10-15-2008, 11:43 AM
Hey there welcome to Legwebbies :) VERY nice site you have

Mischa
10-15-2008, 12:42 PM
Ok never mind...found it... i've just clicked on the "sign up" on top right and missed the bottom one button :D

Hey there,

Thanks for the feedback - look forward to working with you. Any questions/problems at all, then hit me on ICQ.

Speak soon nyllover :)

Mischa
10-15-2008, 12:43 PM
Hey there welcome to Legwebbies :) VERY nice site you have

Hey jscott - thanks man. Really appreciate it.

Hopefully see you around :)

Mischa
10-15-2008, 12:44 PM
Hey, welcome on board. Nice looking site :-)

XXX

NylonMichelle

Hey Michelle, thanks for the kind words.

:D

nyllover
10-16-2008, 10:47 AM
Hey there,

Thanks for the feedback - look forward to working with you. Any questions/problems at all, then hit me on ICQ.

Speak soon nyllover :)

I'm working on a quite big rebuilt of my Fetish Expo... once the new one is online,yours will be the first site i'll review :)

Mischa
10-16-2008, 02:45 PM
I'm working on a quite big rebuilt of my Fetish Expo... once the new one is online,yours will be the first site i'll review :)

Oh brilliant! Hit me on ICQ when you need user and passes.

Hopefully speak soon.

:D

somona
10-16-2008, 03:55 PM
A late welcome :) But what a great website you have :D
I knew it but always found it really nice :):)

Somona xxxx

Mischa
10-17-2008, 11:49 AM
A late welcome :) But what a great website you have :D
I knew it but always found it really nice :):)

Somona xxxx

Cheers Somona - appreciate your kind words :)

somona
10-17-2008, 03:53 PM
You are welcome :)

I am a great fan of Stiletto in my own life, I must buy around 3 pairs by week :D:D:D like many women you know...and I think you have one of the best website dedicated to this passion I have ever seen :)

Somna xxx

Suckerpunch
10-21-2008, 11:23 AM
Just signed up for your affiliate program. Looking forward to an approval and to start promoting the site.