PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to say hi!

cots
10-24-2008, 11:20 AM
Just joined the forum and wanted to say hi!

I am sure some of you will know me already but to those who don't I am looking forward to chatting with you!!

Will add an avatar, ICQ and Skype stuff soon.

somona
10-24-2008, 11:54 AM
Hi Cots !!! :)

Nice to see you there & Welcome on board !
I really love your work , and cna't wait to chat with you !

Somona xxxx

Eddi
10-24-2008, 03:57 PM
hello geoff,

welcome to the board,
you have very nice fotos, do you shoot on your own ?
regards

cots
10-24-2008, 04:38 PM
Hi Cots !!! :)

Nice to see you there & Welcome on board !
I really love your work , and cna't wait to chat with you !

Somona xxxx

Glad you like what we do. I hope to spend as much time here as my work schedule allows!

cots
10-24-2008, 04:39 PM
hello geoff,

welcome to the board,
you have very nice fotos, do you shoot on your own ?
regards

Yes I shoot everything for all four of our paysites. It's my favourite part of my job! Glad you like what we do!

NylonMichelle
10-24-2008, 06:09 PM
HI,

welcome on Board :-)

XXX

Michelle

jscott
10-24-2008, 06:34 PM
Hey Geoff, welcome to LW, you have some nice quality sites there man, good job

somona
10-24-2008, 08:17 PM
Glad you like what we do. I hope to spend as much time here as my work schedule allows!

Don't be affraid Cots, we have all an heavy schedule those times ;)

Somona xxx

Toby
10-24-2008, 08:35 PM
Hi Geoff,

Welcome.

Once you get settled in I'd like to talk about separate leak free affiliate tours.

Suckerpunch
10-25-2008, 02:17 AM
welcome to the board!

cots
10-25-2008, 06:36 AM
Hi Geoff,

Welcome.

Once you get settled in I'd like to talk about separate leak free affiliate tours.

Hi Toby.

Thanks for the welcome. I am more than happy to discuss leak free tours. In fact our latest site at www.emmasnylonparadise.com will have a leak free tour for affiliates when her site is added to our programme in the next few days. It will be interesting to see the results in comparison to our other sites and, obviously, the leaky tour.

nyllover
10-25-2008, 12:00 PM
Wecome on board!

Toby
10-25-2008, 12:32 PM
Hi Toby.

Thanks for the welcome. I am more than happy to discuss leak free tours. In fact our latest site at www.emmasnylonparadise.com will have a leak free tour for affiliates when her site is added to our programme in the next few days. It will be interesting to see the results in comparison to our other sites and, obviously, the leaky tour.

I was looking at emmasnylonparadise from the link in your sig. The site and model both look good, and with a leak free tour I'll definitely be sending some traffic.

I've been an Astrid's Angel Cash affiliate since January of 2006. My conversion ratio is just over 1:1800 when my overall conversion ratio across all programs during that same time is just over 1:750. I know there are many factors that effect conversions, but the external links on the tours plus the non-CCBill payment option have to be a contributing factor.

NinjaSteve
10-25-2008, 01:01 PM
Wazzap! Welcome to the board!

Toby
10-27-2008, 11:49 PM
Geoff,

I just rec'd the email announcing the addition of emmasnylonparadise to Astrid's Angel Cash.

I've added the new FHG's to my queue for adding to my site.

Just one comment re: Leak Free Tour. I'm sure I'm not the only one that considers the Email List Signup to be a leak, unless the associated affiliate code is somehow added to links in newsletters etc. so the affiliate gets credited for sales.

maximan
10-28-2008, 02:00 AM
Yo man! How doing

NinjaSteve
10-28-2008, 04:18 AM
Hello!