PDA

View Full Version : Nifty Stats paid version

nyllover
11-10-2008, 07:50 AM
Nifty Stats just released the paid version. It seems that the only differences to the free one are these:

- e-mail notification of every new sale ( every time you make a sale Nifty Stats sends you the information right into your mailbox )
- e-mail notification – daily report ( daily report right into your mailbox in the time you desire )
- verification of the sponsors payout ( 100% control over your money what your sponsor has sent to you and will send to you )
- Portable version ( USB Key )

Am i the only one disappointed? I was hoping that a paid version would have improved the reporting part of it... and that seems to be remained the same as the free one... :(

I won't get the paid version, at least not as it is now. What about you?

somona
11-10-2008, 02:15 PM
Hi Nyllover :)

Yes, I don't know the price of it ...but I really don't know the advantages...
Webalizer or other stat prog are nice too see all, and for the sales...we have all notifications from CCBill, ArdoCash or all the other payment systems....
And all those things are included for free in the Xtrcers ( but we got to put the tracers ...and ...euh...not in a pay site :D:D:D )

Is there anyone knowing more of this ??

Somona xxx

If anyone no more ....

Toby
11-10-2008, 03:01 PM
/me heart StatsRemote :)

Given the relatively few additional features offered in the paid version of NiftyStats, I don't think many will be switching from the free version.

nyllover
11-10-2008, 08:43 PM
Hi Nyllover :)

Yes, I don't know the price of it ...but I really don't know the advantages...
Webalizer or other stat prog are nice too see all, and for the sales...we have all notifications from CCBill, ArdoCash or all the other payment systems....
And all those things are included for free in the Xtrcers ( but we got to put the tracers ...and ...euh...not in a pay site :D:D:D )

Is there anyone knowing more of this ??

Somona xxx

If anyone no more ....

I think you misunderstood the purpose of the tool (well perhaps i should have described it better).
Tools like this are of a great value for people working as affiliates. We end up having to check dozens of different sites and summarize them all together in order to know where we are going... tools like this make things much easier.

somona
11-10-2008, 08:47 PM
oh nice :) Yes ...misunderstood :)
I thought about a webstat.....:) sorry :)

Somona xxx