webgurl
10-11-2007, 06:31 PM
they are different niches period LOL . I think alot of peeps
who don't know about stockings/pantyhose assume its
the same genre :D ;) :rolleyes:

jscott
10-12-2007, 03:12 AM
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, i guess i'm guilty of that, well, i AM guilty of that

for example, with my stockings sites, sometimes if i cant find stockings content from a certain site i'll add pantyhose galleries instead........and with link exchanges i go for stockings, nylons, pantyhose site trades :o

BUT i think pantyhose vs stockings are more closely related niches than say thai girls vs japanese :p

Suckerpunch
10-14-2007, 04:38 AM
I think there is a big difference, especially in converting. I have made a couple of attempts at strictly stocking sites and bombed. I seem to be able to convert pantyhose sites very easily, even on non-pantyhose sites.

Schoolgirl and Cheerleader sites also convert very well with my pantyhose sites...

Just some useless observations :)

EonBlue
10-14-2007, 04:39 AM
Yeah, many people do mix them up but since they're both made of nylon you can just put them both under the nylon niche. :)

Toby
10-14-2007, 01:07 PM
I agree, it is a separate but related niche and often two completely different groups of surfers. However, it's pretty difficult to get enough pure pantyhose content to consistantly update and maintain a pantyhose TGP.

I think most PH surfers are used to looking for PH pics and vids on stocking and nylon sites.

BTW, I'm new here. I'll introduce myself in new topic.

webgurl
10-16-2007, 08:01 AM
hello Toby welcome to Legwebmasters and my thread hehehee

BitchenBob
10-17-2007, 04:03 AM
I'm strictly a pantyhose guy myself, and from reading the message boards and user emails it seems like most people are one or the other, but yeah I think the surfer is mostly used to finding both in the same place.

Suckerpunch
10-24-2007, 12:29 AM
Unless, of course, you do both at the same time...

http://www.freepantyhoseonline.com/hop/wrg/tn_sativa-stockingph-01.jpg (http://www.freepantyhoseonline.com/hop/wrg/sativa-stockingph-01.jpg)

Toby
10-24-2007, 09:15 AM

Which is exactly why I allow a gallery to have two categories on stocking-vixens.com (http://www.stocking-vixens.com/tgp.php)

jscott
10-25-2007, 12:13 PM
so are stockings and pantyhose each a type of "nylons"?

Toby
10-26-2007, 04:45 PM
so are stockings and pantyhose each a type of "nylons"?That's one of those words that can mean different things to different people and different things in different contexts.

If we use the simple statement, "She was wearing nylons", then IMO it means nylon stockings not pantyhose.

Curious to see what others think, particularly those on the other side of the pond.

webgurl
11-21-2007, 07:54 AM
Yep Toby u are right ....
Everybody Stockings and Pantyhose is whole different niche so
take note of that next time you decided to make a paysite
or free site/tgp whatever . Separate them ;)
They are similar niche though if you have a pantyhose or stocking free site
you probably can convert them on paysites 4 both ....

jscott
11-21-2007, 08:09 AM
they're all sexy to me, just anything on the girls legs makes it sexy to me hehe

but thanks, hopefully will help prevent from some of us making the mistake talking about them all (nylons/stockings/pantyhose) as the same thing

NylonMichelle
11-21-2007, 04:45 PM
as being in the middle of nylon fetish, I can tell you there is a big difference between stockings and pantyhose and even more pantyhose encasement. Even pantyhose splits up in various sub sections, some concentrate on feet in nylon (reinforced toes), some love shiny pantyhose, other hate them. I get a lot of feedback from my customers about that. If you have any detailed question, pls let me know :-)

webgurl
11-21-2007, 06:48 PM
as being in the middle of nylon fetish, I can tell you there is a big difference between stockings and pantyhose and even more pantyhose encasement. Even pantyhose splits up in various sub sections, some concentrate on feet in nylon (reinforced toes), some love shiny pantyhose, other hate them. I get a lot of feedback from my customers about that. If you have any detailed question, pls let me know :-)

Now here is somebody who knows the niche ;)
Thanks for feedback Michelle

NylonMichelle
11-23-2007, 04:45 PM
You are welcome :-)

Mikey
12-05-2007, 12:11 PM
personally i find stocking alot more sexy looking than pantyhose, but converted pantyhose better than stockings.

digitaldruid
01-18-2008, 07:06 AM
Thats a tough one for sure.......
I shoot Leg fetish in general and love it.
For me pantyhose is its own genre of shoot all together and 80% focused on the feet in them. A reinforced toe is a must and if you are doing heels and a skirt you always have to end up with the feet.
For stockings its a lot wider spectrum for the fans. Legs, Heels ect
Either you are going with a vintage pin up feel with fully fashioned, seamed or reinforced heel and toe stockings or "Nylons" held up with a garter or you get the pantyhose "like" stay up stockings with either bare or reinforced toe. The latter should be more in the pantyhose category due to the material being the same as hose for the surfer but thus far no one has really organized a TGP to that extent.
Pantyhose sells..... Its a direct fetish, Stockings are more widespread but usually tied to another fetish in shoots, Heels ect.
Thats my 2 cents anyways.....

BitchenBob
01-20-2008, 06:40 AM

http://www.freepantyhoseonline.com/hop/wrg/tn_sativa-stockingph-01.jpg (http://www.freepantyhoseonline.com/hop/wrg/sativa-stockingph-01.jpg)

Ooooh I LIKE that pic! Wanna rub my pee pee over the pantyhosed butt. :D

P.S. Now I know what happened to that skirt. :(