PDA

View Full Version : Noob Alert!

Toby
10-14-2007, 01:34 PM
Well, noob to this forum, but officially an olde pharte (born during the Eisenhower administration).

I'd have been here ages ago had I known about this place. I found a banner on the trade signup page at stockingkingdom this morning when signing up for a trade with my new stocking TGP.

I started in the adult biz building web cam sites back in the late 90's, was partner with two other guys in an adult web hosting company for a time, then took a 3½ year hiatus to tend to some family obligations. I was designing strictly non-adult web sites during that time.

I got back into the adult game in the Fall of '03, this time with my own sites instead of building them for others, and boy had things changed while I was away! I decided to focus on what I knew, and that was fetish wear. Specificly, high heels, high heel boots, latex & leather and stockings/nylons.

That's already more than you probably wanted to know, so I'll quit now. I recognize a few names from other forums and I'm looking forward to meeting the rest of you.

jscott
10-14-2007, 05:33 PM
Hey Toby, welcome to LW

I've seen your sites before, very nicely done :) also you and I began in this industry around the same time then, i started late 90's aswell ;)

so where are you from?

btw, i added ya here, hope it's ok for ya ;) http://www.legwebmasters.com/forums/showthread.php?p=266#post266

Toby
10-14-2007, 08:31 PM
Thanks for the kind words, I keep my site designs simple as I'm not a wiz with the graphic tools. :o

I'm a third generation Oregonian, and was living near Portland when I got started in the biz in '97. I moved to Houston 4½ years ago.

Thanks for the link on the webmasters page. :)

EonBlue
10-15-2007, 04:09 AM
Hiya Toby. :)

jscott
10-15-2007, 04:10 AM
Ok cool, and np about the link ;)

Good luck and hope you can get some info/contacts from here :)

Toby
10-15-2007, 12:15 PM
Hiya Toby. :)Another familiar "face". :) Hi back at ya.

BitchenBob
10-17-2007, 04:05 AM
http://www.realphotostudios.com/hotlinking/hi2.gif