PDA

View Full Version : Nylons

js69
05-02-2009, 12:16 AM
I was wondering what most have more success with, pantyhose or stockings? We do mostly stockings, with some pantyhose, and lately I have noticed a bit of a cross over in traffic.

jscott
05-02-2009, 12:35 PM
Mine is best with stockings traffic to stockings sites, I've never really been too successful in the pantyhose stuff but I do hear it does REALLY well also, even the "men in pantyhose" niche does well I've heard

somona
05-03-2009, 01:42 PM
For my part i got only Stockings stuff, because, to be honest I don't wear pantyhose :(....I don;t wear panty too :D :D ...only in my websites...:D
Well, I think there's a place in both styles because the traffic is quite different...
The FF stockings & RHT stockings addicts love quite different things about the texture of the nylons...I often talk to my members, and all said the same thinks...the pleat on the nylons, the texture..etc....so genuine nylons must be a different cast in the nylons addicts....no ?

Suckerpunch
05-03-2009, 10:34 PM
I have always done well with Pantyhose and have long concentrated on the niche... I attempted stocking sites a few times over the years and haven't been able to do much in terms of conversions.

I will be starting a stocking blog but more out of a personal interest than a money making, conversion machine.

jscott
05-04-2009, 07:09 AM
dude Chris, what is up with Krazy Traffic??? get that shit up homeboy! :P

somona
05-04-2009, 11:25 AM
I have always done well with Pantyhose and have long concentrated on the niche... I attempted stocking sites a few times over the years and haven't been able to do much in terms of conversions.

I will be starting a stocking blog but more out of a personal interest than a money making, conversion machine.

Do you want I send you some used stockings Chris ?? :D:D:D

NylonMichelle
05-05-2009, 05:25 PM
I will stick to what I know and this is pantyhose :-)

cots
06-03-2009, 12:06 PM
I was wondering what most have more success with, pantyhose or stockings? We do mostly stockings, with some pantyhose, and lately I have noticed a bit of a cross over in traffic.

Hi JS

Nice to see you here! Here is my input for what it's worth!

For solo models (like Angela & Abigail) I don't think it matters. The majority of members are there for the girl and her main niche e.g FFS nylons. If she wears pantyhose every now and again it doesn't matter too much and vice versa. For multi girl sites, however, the style becomes more important and there should be some focus.

Like all things on the web it's how and where you bring in your traffic. So stockings surfers want one thing and pantyhose fans the other. A model can be all things to all (nylon) men but a multi girl site can't.

NinjaSteve
06-03-2009, 11:50 PM
I think you see the cross over traffic because it's sometimes hard to find new or good quality sites in 1 niche (while the 1 niche is somewhat similar to the 2nd niche)

jscott
06-04-2009, 04:57 AM
Ninja Steve, I always thought that too, but I think most ppl here would disagree

js69
06-08-2009, 04:55 AM
Hi JS

Nice to see you here! Here is my input for what it's worth!

For solo models (like Angela & Abigail) I don't think it matters. The majority of members are there for the girl and her main niche e.g FFS nylons. If she wears pantyhose every now and again it doesn't matter too much and vice versa. For multi girl sites, however, the style becomes more important and there should be some focus.

Like all things on the web it's how and where you bring in your traffic. So stockings surfers want one thing and pantyhose fans the other. A model can be all things to all (nylon) men but a multi girl site can't.

Hi Geoff,
Long time since we yacked. Thanks for the opinion. I have found that with the large volume of nylon stuff on the net that customers get a bit jaded and are getting off on variety. I toss in pantyhose now and then with good success. I kind of shoot what gets me off, it has always been the plan, and it seems to keep on keepin on. And when I feel like seeing a girl in pantyhose, I just shoot it. Sometimes you gotta love this business.
Hope all is well with your great sites and good luck to everyone else on this board.
Cheers,
Js

daizzzy
09-28-2009, 12:20 PM
pantyhose are doing better here all over our paysite directory for surfers

remorhaz
10-01-2009, 01:50 PM
I think that it depends of how deep is the webmaster's knowledge of niche. Pantyhose and stockings lovers often love completely different things, and it's not easy for the webmaster to switch the brains...

AfterDarkkMedia
11-23-2009, 09:07 AM
Mine is best with stockings traffic to stockings sites, I've never really been too successful in the pantyhose stuff but I do hear it does REALLY well also, even the "men in pantyhose" niche does well I've heard

blah, men in pantyhose is sooo gross, imho

jscott
11-23-2009, 09:56 AM
Haha, I agree man, it sounds very gross to me also, but I really have heard it does well LOL

thor
11-23-2009, 11:51 AM
Both niche runs perfect, but i hate it that the most guys want to see only suntan suntan suntan pantyhose ... the options are bigger for stockings stuff. Most guys like more colored stockings .... i see from time to time more as only suntan thru my lense :)