PDA

View Full Version : Wet & Messy website Only Genuines is dead, long live U Only Live twice ...

somona
05-03-2009, 02:33 PM
Hi, :)

For those who knows me, you probably think I am quite crazy sometimes !
I was quite bored of Only Genuines website, the Wet & Messy one, and decided to close it to transform it ....so instead of Only genuines, there will be U Only Live twice ... (.it's like a second or third part ....), it will be more interesting for you and for me, with new contents, more artistic view of this style ( where I have seen those times quite all and everything !!! )
So this will be available in the next week ....

Lots of love to all !!

Somona xx

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/67/l_b05e0673fa3b478a97eb2e10bbdeebdb.jpg

jscott
05-03-2009, 08:32 PM
Somona that link in your sig to onlygenuines.com goes to a 404 type page, did you mean the wet and messy site will be up next week?

somona
05-03-2009, 10:12 PM
Yes ...The new website will be up in the next week ....I wrote to all members and give them a free month for the probs of the change, and gave also them a link to the new serie available on Fatal Curve ( in the W&M part )....I think, while I am writing I have too many W&M places ..huhh ??? :D:D:D

jscott
05-04-2009, 07:11 AM
Hey Somona, I would suggest trying to get listed on friends page of www.umd.net and also posting some content to help your site on their forums, that is an OLD site with lots of traffic

Good luck with your WAM site :)

somona
05-04-2009, 11:20 AM
Thank You so much Jscott :) Yes I am already a member of one of their forum ( Wetlookforum ), and in many Wet & Messy list , ...I had a brief contact with UMD the last month, and yes, it's quite the most important way to promote this style :)....the fact is I opened this site for fun, and afetr posting a W&M vid on Youtube ...I did have some much requests that I decided to make a more constructive site :)

Thank You so much for the advice Jscott !!! Do you need pass ?? ;)

somona
05-04-2009, 12:36 PM
It's online for the first trial !!

http://www.uonlylivetwice.net NOW CLOSED ;)

jscott
05-05-2009, 08:27 AM
Hey Somona, site is looking good, but I dont have any WAM traffic :( I need to make some WAM tgps and blogs hehe

somona
05-05-2009, 10:38 AM
You must do this....there is a LOT of traffic in W&M style...I was really surprised :)....and and really funny to make shootings or vid for this website :D:D:D