PDA

View Full Version : Daycare

somona
05-30-2009, 02:07 PM
Hi All !

For the persons who know me, you know I am always trying some challenges ...and this one is more to help people than everything else....
For those who have childrens under 5 of age, you know how it cold be difficult to find daycare you can trust ....in Quebec, where I spend quite 3/4 of my time, there is a program which allow parents to bring their kids under 5 of age for 7 $ per day....but there are too much childrens and not much places ...
So, I decided to open firstly one Daycare, perhaps more....I go the authorisation to open it for 7$ / day, but, as you surely know, even if the governement give us some extra cash, there will need more cash to run them well ....
So, from now on, I will continue to run all my websites and will give all the money of them to this daycare ( or those if it works good )
So....for all membership of my website, that will help to buy toys, beds, or more, create a very unique universe for some childrens here :)

I thought it could be a great thing to do in this terrible time :)

PS : I will create a free blog, and then a free website to let U know all the news from this daycare :)

Lots of love xx

Somona xxxx

jscott
05-31-2009, 09:10 AM
omg omg omg

that is just about the nnicest thing anyone can do Somona, you are a great person, i am grateful to know you :)

somona
06-01-2009, 11:42 AM
Thank You so much Jscott for this lovely comment ....I just hope this action will help ;), ...you know I am grateful too to know you !!! ;) :D

Lots of kisse xxxx

Somona xxx