PDA

View Full Version : I plan to open a leg blog, with traffic, you can post your blogs for free

jscott
11-07-2007, 04:11 AM
Ok, i plan to open a legs blog, it's in VERY early developement, i will kick it off with at least 15-20 blog posts, and for traffic:

- it'll be linked from my own leg sites
- it'll eventually get google traffic
- i'll submit to all the good blog directories
- i'll have link exchanges AND hardlink trades

and i will list some rules for trusted posters here, bob, suckerpunch, heron, toby, eon, webgurl, sony etc etc, you wil all be welcome to post

if you do post blogs your listing will be in the archive categories FOREVER, so i think it'd be a great long term kind of situation for you/us

anyone interested?

like it said though, it's till in VERY early developement, still working on the design getting done, etc etc

Toby
11-07-2007, 12:31 PM
...anyone interested?Sounds intriguing, looking forward to seeing it when it's ready.

The Heron
11-07-2007, 12:57 PM
eh if I get bored I could write posts

jscott
11-07-2007, 11:02 PM
Sounds intriguing, looking forward to seeing it when it's ready.
thanks man i'll let you know, i want to build something that could benefit everyone :)

eh if I get bored I could write posts
ok good boy, good boy :D

digifan
11-29-2007, 03:30 AM
great idea, thanks for advance ;)

NylonMichelle
12-01-2007, 04:23 PM
sounds like a good idea for me :-)

jscott
12-02-2007, 07:53 AM
still in the works :) will post when finished, and will provide rules and login for you all that are interested ;)

Suckerpunch
12-02-2007, 03:43 PM
When everything's up and running, let me know. I can definitely do some postings for you. My pantyhose blog recently celebrated one year in existence...