PDA

View Full Version : Fatpays... Grrrr...

Suckerpunch
09-25-2009, 02:30 AM
If you're promoting FatPays at all you may want to check your FHG links. Google has blocked them for malware distribution...

What is the current listing status for fpfreegals.com/fotos?

Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 1 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 197 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 59 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2009-09-24, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2009-09-24.

Malicious software is hosted on 2 domain(s), including telicq.ru/, tel-icq.ru/.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS39572 (ADVANCEDHOSTERS).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?

Over the past 90 days, fpfreegals.com/fotos appeared to function as an intermediary for the infection of 1 site(s) including heelsangels.com/.

Has this site hosted malware?

No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

How did this happen?

In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

Next steps:

* Return to the previous page.
* If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of your site using Google Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Center.

Wonder if they'll get this straightened out.

somona
09-25-2009, 02:52 AM
I have this warnings on all my ancient websites and did a note on this board :)
I would have to erase all and reload all to fix the prob, than recall Google to recheck the website ...finally gave up and decide to start new websites ...
I thought, as I saw this warning in many other friens websites that it was to sale a anti maleware program ....and the dealer is ...the same owner that ons Google ! ...
So the website owner simply don't know what could be the prob with his website, and how to fix it, because all the explainations you can find in the link google gives are quite fuzzy .....I checked several times my websites to understand , and a friend said me it's quite impossible to know where find those malewares, but it's also impossible to know if Google really knows if you are infected or not ...the proove is that with different browsers, the websites were not infected, no notices no viruses alarms ( with opera for exemple ...) so it is .....commercial act or real prob ?

( just note that my keyboard is about to die ...some letters are missing :D :D )

Suckerpunch
10-04-2009, 05:24 PM
Just checked it out and they have the problem corrected... good news :)