PDA

View Full Version : Beginner

6ynylons
10-12-2009, 12:09 AM
Hello,

I intend to shoot nylon/stocking/leg/feet pix and vids.

I very like to get businness contacts here for example to produce and publish together,
and for other activities, for example to sell or buy content or for advertisement.

And I very like to get informations about everything, what is helpful to know for
my intention.

I live in germany, near to the czech republic.

Best regards !

jscott
10-12-2009, 06:30 AM
Hello there, and welcome :)

Do you want to make a paysite? or just plan on selling the content outright?

6ynylons
10-12-2009, 02:23 PM
Hello Admin,

thank You very much for Your quick answer !!!

Both is as a intention in my head.
What will usually be better for me ?
Please let me know about Your opinion.

Kind regards

somona
10-12-2009, 04:20 PM
The best way to start is surely make a paysite ....( because to sale content , you must have an online content, and many sets ;))..
An adult paysite has everytime quite the same structure : A menu, a tour ( to let know what your are showing ) an update page , and a paypage linking to your memberzone .
Youi must know actually, to learn a little bit cash all your pics must be shooted in Hig Def, and many website present HD Vid every week ...
You have to update everyweek ( -/+ 200 pics per set ) ...
The best way is to have a photographer and a studio, because of the quality of the photos ( shooting in RAW files can allow you to correct some exposure probs, lights, etc ...) ...
Well to have a paysite, you got to find a pay provider ...CCBill is the most known, but you got some others like Verotel ( You got to pay your services everymonth ) and Epoch ( because you are european, it could be the best way ..)...so you have to build your website before to contact them ...they will install a script on your website and a Htcaccess to generate code after payment ...

Well if you got some other questions,....

Somona xoxox

6ynylons
10-14-2009, 07:38 PM
Hello Somona,

thank You heartily for Your advice !

Sure I will have some more questions...!

I will write them to You.

Cheers

somona
10-14-2009, 07:49 PM
Of course...feel free to ask, we are all here to help you !

:) somona :)

oil
03-01-2010, 08:32 PM
lemme bump that, dont sell your content online, happend to me several years back, i could find my content all over after fetishbrokers went down and another content store overtook them, was a total waste of ressources so better put your own stuff together make a own exclusive site, the economy hits CZ pretty tought as well, so should be easy to find girls there atm, you can also hookup a friend of mine www.unitedmodeling.com if i recall correct is his model agency in praque,

6ynylons
03-02-2010, 05:52 PM
Dear Oil,

thank You very much for Your advice !!
:) :)

I`ll take a look on this agency.
And I will not sell content online.

Best regards