PDA

View Full Version : Some fresh news, PassionUk, and more

somona
11-11-2009, 01:36 PM
Hi all,

1 - I just received a mail from PassionUk , I know you are many to promote her website, so here are the news .
" very big hi to everyone :D and a very big sorry too for my long absence :( :(

I can't begin to explain my troubles and feelings over the last few months, sadly they took over my life and I had to make sacrifices along the way...One of them being me having to take time out from my site and concentrating on my urgent issues and problems at home (thanks BigKev hun for your understanding in this)........However I now feel so bad :( as I should have tried harder to at least get in here and let you guys know what was happening, but at the time I just didn't seem to care about anything except trying to deal with my immediate problems with such a loved one......Sadly I became depressed, ill and had no enthusiasm for life at all...but now I've given myself a big kick up the ass and realised there's always someone worse off than yourself......and life has to be what you make it......Afterall we only get one crack at it so it's best to make the most of what we have got.

Having said that I can't deny that the last few months have to be amongst some of the worst of my life.....although I haven't actually lost my very dear relative in the physical sense, I have lost them in other ways and caring for them full time has proved to be very stressful under the circumstances, especially as up until only about a year ago they were perfectly capable of looking after themselves unaided, physically and mentally.....Anyway guys I won't go into too much detail here as some of you already know a little about my situation.........

Now you will all be wondering what is happening with the future of my site, updates etc......I have to admit I have thought long and hard and am still trying to find a suitable solution which will enable me to carry on.....I adore what I do and do intend to continue my work to the best of my ability...However as many of you will realise I have always carried out precise and very time consuming manipualtion to my pics using photo editing software.....loving that cover girl flawless look that this produced.....However, I hope you can appreciate that this was very labour intensive, and now being a full time carer does not give me the freedom or time required for this......

Also having had time to reflect on the past several months I have also decided I want to celebrate reaching forty last July and being proud of every little line and flaw that I possess......afterall they are all a part of me and instead of hiding them, in future I want to enjoy them as I have earnt every worry line :( and enjoyed every laughter line along the way :D ..........So although I have a few updates to go on over the next few weeks which have already been manipulated...after those I aim to take on a more laid back style for any future shoots, especially in the New Year when I have had more time to plan my intended new outlook and style.....This by no means implies that I will sacrifice clothing, attention to detail, enthusiasm etc, etc...just that more of my picture sets will be shot in more natural circumstances, without fancy studio lighting (as I won't get the freedom for studio work), but indoors with real settings and without heavily manipulating my pics, basically a more "amateur" but still classy look, ...........I will let you guys know more when I am able to give you definite conclusions to my decisions...In the meantime I am hoping to get a few still updates on over the next few weeks guys......So please bear with me as your patience and understanding is really appreciated.......Video updates have had to stay on hold temporarily until I can get some shot...............

Oh and finally, but most importantly, any members who joined up since the beginning of August this year please email me as I am more than happy to give you some free months membership to compensate for my lack of updates since then...I will need you to email me your usernames to look you up in my ccbill accounts and will contact you shortly.......

I will write more in here real soon and reply to personal and private emails just as soon as I can......God I have missed you lot more than you will ever know.....

Thanks for hopefully taking the time to read this and for listening

Love you guys :D

Big hugs & kisses, "

Well I remains you the url of her cash program : http://www.cashfrompash.com/public/passion_webmaster_home.php
as she need a good restart to help her ;) Thanks so much :)

2 - More models on Facebook ...

Just received a Friend request from Amanda ( http://www.amanda-nylons.com ), and you can now join her on Fb at http://www.facebook.com/somona.amisano?ref=name#/amandastocking?ref=mf :) and her Cash program : http://www.amanda-nylons.com/Affiliate/webmaster.htm

Lots of kisses xoxox