Leg Webmasters

Leg Webmasters (http://www.legwebmasters.com/forums/index.php)
-   Leg Webmasters Talk (http://www.legwebmasters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Content required (http://www.legwebmasters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2276)

cots 04-27-2016 11:53 AM

Content required

We are looking for photographers who might be interested in shooting some new content for our sites. It's a tight brief because of our positioning but nothing that should frighten togs, especially those with stocking fetish experience. Images are the most important, but video would be great as well.

We are also looking for details of glamour model agencies in Poland so any info would be marvelous!

PM me if you feel you can help in any way!

ikcawon 10-01-2016 10:35 AM

Hi Cots,

Why are you looking for models from Poland?
You know, I've been on business for over 18 years and I am pretty
sure Polish glamour / erotic models' market is the worst in the world.

This is sick catholic country where women prefer to work as whores in the darkness of their bedrooms (nobody hears, nobody knows therefore there isn't any problem) and you are a sick prevert if you want to take nude or semi-nude photos. This is the mentality and this is not going to change. And even now when I see what is going on @ Polish politics - this country will become a confessional state in a short time.
So many times in my life I wanted to move to another "normal" country like Hungary or Czech Republik. Every time I was there I could meet and work with cheerful, smiling, bold girls.
Do you really like to be embarrassed ? Just go to POland and look for models :)) Good luck!

Regards,
Marcin ikcawon

js69 10-01-2016 07:18 PM

Yeah...Czech girls are great to work with.

cots 10-03-2016 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ikcawon (Post 11321)
Hi Cots,

Why are you looking for models from Poland?
You know, I've been on business for over 18 years and I am pretty
sure Polish glamour / erotic models' market is the worst in the world.

This is sick catholic country where women prefer to work as whores in the darkness of their bedrooms (nobody hears, nobody knows therefore there isn't any problem) and you are a sick prevert if you want to take nude or semi-nude photos. This is the mentality and this is not going to change. And even now when I see what is going on @ Polish politics - this country will become a confessional state in a short time.
So many times in my life I wanted to move to another "normal" country like Hungary or Czech Republik. Every time I was there I could meet and work with cheerful, smiling, bold girls.
Do you really like to be embarrassed ? Just go to POland and look for models :)) Good luck!

Regards,
Marcin ikcawon

We had the tog in Poland who could shoot really good stuff for our niche but he doesn't have any models!

ikcawon 10-04-2016 10:21 AM

Well, as you can see - I am not exaggerating....