Leg Webmasters

Leg Webmasters (http://www.legwebmasters.com/forums/index.php)
-   Leg Webmasters Talk (http://www.legwebmasters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Is stockings/pantyhose a part of a FEET niche? (http://www.legwebmasters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1683)

daizzzy 07-25-2011 10:29 AM

Is stockings/pantyhose a part of a FEET niche?

you say

LandL 07-25-2011 11:14 AM

I would say that both Stockings and Pantyhose are considered their own separate niches. There might be some overlap between the three niches, but they should definitely have their own categories. Guys into stockings usually abhor pantyhose! ;-)

jscott 07-26-2011 02:17 AM

I agree there's a bit of overlapping there, but also I would really consider them different niches.
I have friends who are into feet fetish, and don't care anything about stockings/pantyhose/legs part, they love the actual feet feet :)

js69 07-26-2011 04:08 PM

They are different, though a lot of feet guys like stockings, fewer stocking guys like feet.

cots 07-30-2011 04:52 PM

Agree - they are all different but with some overlap.

Personally I prefer stockings, but really like pantyhose. Oddly I am not a foot fan at all and it really pisses me off when the shoes come off halfway through a set.

IMHO be a shoes on or shoes off site - but don't be both LOL!

nyllover 07-31-2011 12:30 AM

Agree with everyone...they are three different niches.

And to be honest... there are even more niches under the foot category, but i suspect you don't want to go that deep :)

Secretease.com 07-31-2011 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cots (Post 7622)
Agree - they are all different but with some overlap.

Personally I prefer stockings, but really like pantyhose. Oddly I am not a foot fan at all and it really pisses me off when the shoes come off halfway through a set.

IMHO be a shoes on or shoes off site - but don't be both LOL!

Am also not a foot fan but love heels - one reason why 99% of content on my site is shoes on! But some people like to see feet in stockings or socks.

AfterDarkkMedia 09-20-2011 05:02 AM

you know what pisses me off about pantyhose and stocking sites. NO FUCKING TOP SHOTS! But please, keep being daft, I will certainly fill in this void in the stockings scene.

...Kidding aside though. It blows me away that it never occurs to people who run stocking sites that your lack of topshots makes some fetishists think that you just dont get it. How can I fap over feet when I can't even see the symmetry or the beauty of the toenails. Blah.
I will also never understand how one can do a stocking site and not take the shoes off?!? Are you kidding me? There went about 40 percent of your conversions that you could have snagged my filming that. Someone told me once that even if you don't dig it personally, if the talent is there right in front of you, why not shoot them in different aspects that you would not normally.

This is good practice and shit, sling it on C4S, maybe thats another 500-1k per month to your bottom line. And in this economy, every cent counts. There are some good up and coming sites, though not as many as there used to be. I don't mean to be mean, and I love each and every one of you, but tell me I'm wrong.

Toby 09-20-2011 05:44 AM

Stocking and foot fetish may have some overlap, but they are NOT the same customer, just like stocking fetish and pantyhose fetish are distinctly separate.

All of the above have some overlap, but you can't effectively target them all at the same time.

LandL 09-20-2011 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toby (Post 7785)
Stocking and foot fetish may have some overlap, but they are NOT the same customer, just like stocking fetish and pantyhose fetish are distinctly separate..

Exactly! And from my experience of running a lingerie and STOCKING site, stocking guys tend to be LEGmen, and prefer the LEGS in the stockings, not the feet. Stockings and heels tend to go together as high heels elongate the leg and just look damn sexy with stockings! :D

Secretease.com 09-20-2011 03:01 PM

One reason why Miss Tease is very popular on the site.

Professional head off - and she's ****ing gorgeous.

js69 09-20-2011 08:29 PM

"From the tip of the toes, to the top of the hose"....its all important. But stockings are primarily a leg fetish and feet, though important, are not as in demand is what is under a skirt or possibly peeking out.