Leg Webmasters

Leg Webmasters (http://www.legwebmasters.com/forums/index.php)
-   Leg Webmasters Talk (http://www.legwebmasters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   New member ... moin (http://www.legwebmasters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1107)

Midi 03-11-2010 08:37 PM

New member ... moin

hi all

Iīm Stefan the webmaster of www.Nadjasnylons.com
Hope to find some great discussion stuff and threats here.

riemens 03-11-2010 08:48 PM

moin stefan,
welcome on board, you are an german webmaster correct ?

i saw your site some weeks ago, and want promote you. but i confused about yor payment processors, you use ccbill and inet-cash.

why you have 2 different processors ? you lost a lot of affiliates.

jscott 03-12-2010 12:04 AM

I agree with riemens, because using 2 processors mean affiliates dont get credit for all the sales they would be sending

What is "moin"?

And Midi, welcome to Leg Webmasters, you have a nice site there :) Do you have free hosted galleries?

js69 03-12-2010 12:34 AM

Welcome aboard. Very nice looking site

NylonMichelle 03-12-2010 05:33 PM

nice site. welcome on board!

riemens 03-12-2010 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jscott (Post 4626)
What is "moin"?

moin is german = good morning

but you can say moin or moin moin around the clock. if i meet my friends i say evertime moin moin (on morning, day and evening)

6ynylons 03-14-2010 08:12 PM

Quote:

What is "moin"?

"moin" means "good morning"

But where I live in germany, we do not say this.

I say "gooad moang", it means "good morning".

Best regards

Midi 03-15-2010 04:16 AM

thatīs right 6ynylons but I live in Hamburg and we say moin all the day.
Hope I could answer all further questions about my "moin" :)

somona 03-16-2010 11:40 AM

Oh I would think of `moins`...less in french ...we got to do one think here...talk in the same language !! :D ^:D
Really nice looking sites ( I still knew ) and welcome on board midi :)

AfterDarkkMedia 03-19-2010 04:56 PM

Quote:

I agree with riemens, because using 2 processors mean affiliates dont get credit for all the sales they would be sending

What is "moin"?

And Midi, welcome to Leg Webmasters, you have a nice site there :) Do you have free hosted galleries?

Just to be outspoken, given what the current big processor that most of us use has been going through as far as declines, scrubbing, etc. It's pretty shortsided imho to just have that ONE processor for your business.

That being said, as far as Beautifulfeetonline goes, only 1-7 percent of my traffic clicks through gxbill. And even fewer sign up. It is not a threat to my affiliates in any way shape or form.

If I owned a bar and had employees, just because I start to offer delivery does not mean that my employees see a dip in profits. It REALLY means that it IS a business and I am difersifying and running it like one to get that many more customers. :)

6ynylons 03-23-2010 03:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midi (Post 4659)
thatīs right 6ynylons but I live in Hamburg and we say moin all the day.
Hope I could answer all further questions about my "moin" :)

I know. :)

Kind regards from the south... :D

Smooch 03-23-2010 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beautifulfeetonline (Post 4682)
Just to be outspoken, given what the current big processor that most of us use has been going through as far as declines, scrubbing, etc. It's pretty shortsided imho to just have that ONE processor for your business.

That being said, as far as Beautifulfeetonline goes, only 1-7 percent of my traffic clicks through gxbill. And even fewer sign up. It is not a threat to my affiliates in any way shape or form.

If I owned a bar and had employees, just because I start to offer delivery does not mean that my employees see a dip in profits. It REALLY means that it IS a business and I am difersifying and running it like one to get that many more customers. :)

By all means site owners should offer payment options to traffic they have generated themselves, but should not expect affiliates to send their precious traffic and expect to get the benefit of sign ups when the customer chooses to sign up other than through the primary processor.

As an affiliate marketer I run a business too, and I can't afford to send traffic to sites that have traffic leaks, and especially separate payment processors. If I send traffic I expect to get paid for the work I have put in pre-selling the sites. It's damned hard work and it's getting harder to get sales in the current climate, so every sale counts.

Paysites with affiliate programs that have leaks rarely get my traffic. Unfortunately, lots of paysites in the nylon niche are full of traffic leaks. If only the owners of sites would create leak free tours they would get a lot more affiliates promoting their sites.

Juts my 2 cents.

cots 03-23-2010 12:03 PM

Having more than one processor is a good idea and I have no objection whatsoever to that.

The way round it is two have a "type in tour" where they are all listed and then an affiliate/processor specific tour" for your affiliate programme. Eg One for CCBill and one for INet in Nadja's case. That way the affiliates don't lose out for there efforts but the site maximises it's own generated traffic. That is pretty standard practice.

AfterDarkkMedia 03-25-2010 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smooch (Post 4699)
By all means site owners should offer payment options to traffic they have generated themselves, but should not expect affiliates to send their precious traffic and expect to get the benefit of sign ups when the customer chooses to sign up other than through the primary processor.

As an affiliate marketer I run a business too, and I can't afford to send traffic to sites that have traffic leaks, and especially separate payment processors. If I send traffic I expect to get paid for the work I have put in pre-selling the sites. It's damned hard work and it's getting harder to get sales in the current climate, so every sale counts.

Paysites with affiliate programs that have leaks rarely get my traffic. Unfortunately, lots of paysites in the nylon niche are full of traffic leaks. If only the owners of sites would create leak free tours they would get a lot more affiliates promoting their sites.

Juts my 2 cents.

I see it from both sides, as someone slinging programs as well as owning and producing a paysite. In the end, it all comes down to what my customers want. The industry is ever changing and evolving. Every one of my affiliates is aware of my pay by phone. Hell, I even put my signup statistics in my Affiliate area, so they can see the the amount of money that is being processed every month.

In the end, of course, it is up to you who you do and who you do not promote. I work very hard at Digitaldivasonline, now a tube, a big tit directory and erotic art site. And also finding and shooting models for beautifulfeetonline. There are not enough hours in the day to promote good quality programs.