Leg Webmasters

Leg Webmasters (http://www.legwebmasters.com/forums/index.php)
-   Leg Webmasters Talk (http://www.legwebmasters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   *** SoniaCash GONE! & more... (http://www.legwebmasters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2199)

Toby 01-01-2015 05:33 PM

*** SoniaCash GONE! & more...

The root page for SoniaCash.com is blank and other pages are 404.

Billing is now via Epoch and is not coded as a CCBill cascade.

LadySonia.com tour is now 90% other models.

It's a shame she couldn't go out with a bit more class. Needless to say, LINKS PULLED!

jscott 01-01-2015 05:38 PM

Jee Zuss Fucking H

WTF!

low class, very very low class.

Fuck you Sonia and crew! really..... FUCK.... YOU

jscott 01-01-2015 05:43 PM

Btw, anyone remember what her FHG's url was? I'm going to remove all from my tgps

Thanks

EDIT: found it, it's cuckoldrix.com and her fhgs seem to be online still, for now

js69 01-01-2015 07:41 PM

You guys really didn't see this coming? They gave away the whole site a couple of years ago in some cockamamie deal about pay sites being dead and blah blah blah. But they have been spinning their wheels for some time with various schemes that fizzled. I think a great deal of hubris was involved with this.

Ironically, there was another Sonia in the early days of the internet that went out the same way. She disappeared and other bought in content appeared along with her old stuff. I think it is still around on some kind of recycling rotation.

Toby 01-01-2015 08:12 PM

Yeah, I had an idea things were headed this way so I was checking fairly often and had dropped her from the most prominent spots on my sites.

Still a huge disappointment that it wasn't handled in a professional manner.

js69 01-01-2015 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toby (Post 10671)
Yeah, I had an idea things were headed this way so I was checking fairly often and had dropped her from the most prominent spots on my sites.

Still a huge disappointment that it wasn't handled in a professional manner.

Yeah, Toby and the silence was deafening.

cots 01-02-2015 07:41 AM

He who shouts loudest as they say!

We have all been told by SGS that we are useless and not keeping up with times/methods etc. The rumour mill has had it that Sonia retired a couple of years ago so all this was predermined to a degree. Sales/conversions have been falling steadily over the years - for me anyway.

I think you are referring to www.soniadane.com JD. I think she retired from modelling quite a while ago too.

That's the challenge for all of us in the solo model game. What do you do when the model retires. We faced that challenge three years ago when Astrid retired. The "new" girls coming along have a tendency to be just "girls" not fetish models, plus many new sites haven't a clue what they are doing. The old days of banner swaps etc have gone Social media is good, but tends to drive freeloaders rather than members. New models don't understand the concept of networks and revenue sharing. If they did they could be far more successful than going it alone!

js69 01-02-2015 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cots (Post 10676)
He who shouts loudest as they say!

We have all been told by SGS that we are useless and not keeping up with times/methods etc. The rumour mill has had it that Sonia retired a couple of years ago so all this was predermined to a degree. Sales/conversions have been falling steadily over the years - for me anyway.

I think you are referring to www.soniadane.com JD. I think she retired from modelling quite a while ago too.

That's the challenge for all of us in the solo model game. What do you do when the model retires. We faced that challenge three years ago when Astrid retired. The "new" girls coming along have a tendency to be just "girls" not fetish models, plus many new sites haven't a clue what they are doing. The old days of banner swaps etc have gone Social media is good, but tends to drive freeloaders rather than members. New models don't understand the concept of networks and revenue sharing. If they did they could be far more successful than going it alone!

Lady Sonia, however, has not retired. She is working at some kinda sm brothel. That is far from retired.
I think what is annoying people was they were still taking traffic from aff's, but gassing their codes when their arrangement with ccbill went south. The polite thing to do, would have been to gracefully retired the program and let everyone know so they could take appropriate measures.

cots 01-02-2015 04:28 PM

I can't comment on the new "business" JD as I have no idea.

I was still getting sales/signups on Lady Sonia up until 7th November (signup) so the changes have been pretty recent.

js69 01-02-2015 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cots (Post 10679)
I can't comment on the new "business" JD as I have no idea.

I was still getting sales/signups on Lady Sonia up until 7th November (signup) so the changes have been pretty recent.

To be fair, that "new" business was a major traffic leak for you guys when the site just became a gateway to the other line of work some time ago.

Toby 01-02-2015 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cots (Post 10679)

My last signup was Nov 24th, so the billing change likely happened sometime in Dec.

Quote:

Originally Posted by js69 (Post 10680)
To be fair, that "new" business was a major traffic leak for you guys when the site just became a gateway to the other line of work some time ago.

I'd noticed the promo links for "Private 1-on-1 Domination Sessions." Domme stuff is where her roots are pre-WWW.

nyllover 01-24-2015 09:52 PM

Absolutely low class.... didn't expect anything else from the only program that banned me for..no reason at all, ages ago.

Good luck with her new business.

oil 02-04-2015 12:52 PM

i should have visited legwebmasters more often, i really missed out on that one and was sending traffic there since long time

jscott 02-04-2015 04:57 PM

Ya man, there are a TON of sponsors that are gone now

Check your links bigtime jing jing!

Miss Hybrid 02-09-2015 10:11 AM

Reference

Is this current? http://jscottcash.com/sponsors.php