Leg Webmasters

Leg Webmasters (http://www.legwebmasters.com/forums/index.php)
-   Leg Webmasters Talk (http://www.legwebmasters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   My productive weekend (http://www.legwebmasters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2323)

Toby 12-26-2016 05:53 PM

My productive weekend

I had the house to myself for three days. The roomie spent xmess with his daughters and grand kids. My only family is my brother in San Francisco, and neither of us like to travel on holidays. So, t'was just me and the dog.

I'd updated Stocking-Vixens.com back in mid January, and doing the same to my other TGPs has been on 'The List' since finishing that project. DressingForSex.com finally percolated to the top of 'The List'.

Primary reason for the update was increasing thumb size from 120x160 to 150x200, long long overdue. Remaking thumbs is a major pain in the ass. I left the colors and overall style the same, just a minor change to the page layout, mainly no sidebar to give the width to the thumbs. The old layout can be seen on the category pages. I need to finish remaking enough thumbs to fill each category before upgrading those pages.

I still need to do the same to the rest of my TGPs, hopefully it won't be next year this time before I get to the next one on 'The List'.

p.s. See Js, I made a new topic :-)

js69 12-26-2016 11:20 PM

Great Toby. Looks good and I hope it works well and we all do better in 2017

jscott 12-27-2016 09:18 PM

Ya i agree, nice job both looks great and with larger thumbs should increase clicks out which should in turn raise the overall traffics i'd think, let us know how the changes effect please

Happy holidays ya'll

cots 01-28-2017 09:00 AM

Looks great but there maybe a small problem (it could be me of course). On both the new sites/designs I have a big gap between the main header and This Week's Vixens /This Week's Sexy Babes.

I tried it both Safari and Firefox but it's the same in both browsers for both sites. The gap is so big you might not even know that the "THis Week's" is there.

As I said it may be me but thought you might want to know.

nyllover 01-28-2017 04:24 PM

uhmmm...the only thing that changes for me in Firefox is that i don't see those 3 square banners just at the right of Top Referring friends....but that's because on Firefox i have adblocker, installed for this kind of tests.
Everything else looks the same.

Toby 01-28-2017 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cots (Post 11529)
Looks great but there maybe a small problem (it could be me of course). On both the new sites/designs I have a big gap between the main header and This Week's Vixens /This Week's Sexy Babes.

I tried it both Safari and Firefox but it's the same in both browsers for both sites. The gap is so big you might not even know that the "THis Week's" is there.

As I said it may be me but thought you might want to know.

Hmmm, I'm unable to reproduce the issue in Firefox, Chrome or Internet Exploder.

I've just completed a similar rework on Well-Heeled-Women are you getting the same gap there as well?

cots 01-29-2017 06:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toby (Post 11533)
Hmmm, I'm unable to reproduce the issue in Firefox, Chrome or Internet Exploder.

I've just completed a similar rework on Well-Heeled-Women are you getting the same gap there as well?

Nope that one is fine!