Leg Webmasters

Leg Webmasters (http://www.legwebmasters.com/forums/index.php)
-   Leg Webmasters Talk (http://www.legwebmasters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   What's everyone working on? (http://www.legwebmasters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1168)

Suckerpunch 04-09-2010 04:34 AM

What's everyone working on?

Hey everyone,

Just curious to see what everyone's working on these days? I have been doing a crapload of consulting, freelance writing and grunt work but have recently launched Amateur Pantyhose Pics. I've got three blogs close to launch (2 schoolgirl, 1 cheerleader) and am in the process of adding two blogs to existing sites.

So... what are you folks working on?

Cheers!
Chris

js69 04-09-2010 04:43 AM

I am working on www.nylonsonly.com Still fine tuning it and working on moving traffic at the moment. So far, it is selling beyond my expectations. Contacting stocking, pantyhose and lingerie producers to participate. So if anyone is interested let me know. Good luck with your new project Suckerpunch.

jscott 04-09-2010 08:11 AM

I've been working a lot on:

tgps, building it's database of content, building trades and hardlinks
www.jugglove.com
www.legsexpics.com

blogs, getting designs, and beginning to update more (eventually to be updating everyday)
www.teensinjapan.com

blog, beginning to update more (eventually to be updating everyday)
www.thelegblog.com

paysite, want to have it ready to submit for ccbill/visa approval this month
www.adorableabbey.com

also, of course always updating my other sites

busy busy busy, there is NEVER a day when can say that your work is "finished" there is always something more to do

ps, i love these kinds of threads :)

NinjaSteve 04-09-2010 12:24 PM

I'll be restructuring my webmaster program. Stay tuned!

Suckerpunch 04-09-2010 12:42 PM

js69 - Looking forward to checking it out. I am getting a 403 Forbidden error on the url at the moment.

jscott - Wow, you're a busy lad aren't you? Abbey's site's looking good. I have a few boob sites in the works so may hit you up soon about jugglove...

I'm a big fan of these threads because its always good to see what our peers have coming down the pipeline.

Cheers!
Chris

Suckerpunch 04-09-2010 12:43 PM

Ha Steve... you snuck in while I was typing. What's happening with Dojo?

maximan 04-09-2010 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suckerpunch (Post 4880)
Hey everyone,

Just curious to see what everyone's working on these days? I have been doing a crapload of consulting, freelance writing and grunt work but have recently launched Amateur Pantyhose Pics. I've got three blogs close to launch (2 schoolgirl, 1 cheerleader) and am in the process of adding two blogs to existing sites.

So... what are you folks working on?

Cheers!
Chris

I think you need to try our amateurathome.net on your blog ;)

Suckerpunch 04-10-2010 01:30 AM

Thanks for the link... I'll check it out!

AfterDarkkMedia 04-12-2010 04:57 AM

converting over 50 hours of foot and pantyhose video to .mov, .wmv, .m4v and streaming every movie in my members area in flash. I will hopefully be done next month :(

jscott 04-12-2010 10:32 AM

bfo, ouch man, that sounds like some HARSH ass work you have to do, fuck that! would drive me to insanity!

AfterDarkkMedia 04-12-2010 11:23 PM

Yes it is a major workload, but will also give me the opportunity to start tranferring most of my clips to mobile as well :)) Just very time intensive, video is.

js69 04-13-2010 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beautifulfeetonline (Post 4903)
Yes it is a major workload, but will also give me the opportunity to start tranferring most of my clips to mobile as well :)) Just very time intensive, video is.

I suggest you try telestream episode 5.2. You can batch them

NinjaSteve 04-13-2010 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suckerpunch (Post 4886)
Ha Steve... you snuck in while I was typing. What's happening with Dojo?

New site soon!

AfterDarkkMedia 04-13-2010 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by js69 (Post 4904)
I suggest you try telestream episode 5.2. You can batch them

thank you for the info! :)

Suckerpunch 04-15-2010 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NinjaSteve (Post 4905)
New site soon!

Good stuff! Looking forward to it.