Leg Webmasters

Leg Webmasters (http://www.legwebmasters.com/forums/index.php)
-   Leg Webmasters Talk (http://www.legwebmasters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   CCBill Cascade... Epoch sale... rebills? (http://www.legwebmasters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2338)

Toby 03-25-2017 06:05 PM

CCBill Cascade... Epoch sale... rebills?

Scenario... CCBill affiliate program with Epoch cascade configured. Sale is made through Epoch.

Question... How are the rebills handled with regard to affiliate getting proper credit? Or does the affiliate not get credit at all?

Thinking back... any CCBill program I've promoted, that had Epoch set as the primary in the cascade, has had abysmal rebill ratios. Are we getting screwed, again? :confused:

js69 03-25-2017 11:15 PM

No idea. We don't cascade from CCBill on our affiliate tour. So you will always get the credit.

jscott 03-26-2017 12:44 PM

Never knew about this also.

Speaking of similar type of situation, anyone seen that Chaturbate thread on GFY recently? :(

nyllover 03-26-2017 08:48 PM

As far as my stats goes, rebills get counted. But be in mind that some of the payment options on Epoch don't really work well with rebills. Things like SEPA, PayPal or, in italy, Postepay are more or less used to avoid being rebilled.
That could explain the fewer rebills you see. But i do have sales from Epoch that rebill and, each time there's a rebill, the webmaster gets credited.

Toby 03-26-2017 09:18 PM

Thanks. You see far more details as site owner than we get on the affiliate side.

js69 03-27-2017 02:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toby (Post 11689)
Thanks. You see far more details as site owner than we get on the affiliate side.

I just think we should all do honest business and we do. But you have to understand, this is a two way street and not all affiliates are....well..."honest"

Toby 03-27-2017 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by js69 (Post 11690)
I just think we should all do honest business and we do. But you have to understand, this is a two way street and not all affiliates are....well..."honest"

This wasn't about anyone being deliberately dishonest. It was more about whether or not the system functions properly. CCBill tracking the affiliate data, with Epoch processing the sale and rebill charges. To be honest, I'm still not certain the data communication from Epoch to CCbill doesn't have issues.

nyllover 03-28-2017 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toby (Post 11696)
This wasn't about anyone being deliberately dishonest. It was more about whether or not the system functions properly. CCBill tracking the affiliate data, with Epoch processing the sale and rebill charges. To be honest, I'm still not certain the data communication from Epoch to CCbill doesn't have issues.

Communication works, but it's a kinda complex system (thanks to the awful Epoch configuration panel) that needs to be implemented carefully. Just a few steps really, but you need to make sure everything is in place.