View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulfeetonline View Post
Just to be outspoken, given what the current big processor that most of us use has been going through as far as declines, scrubbing, etc. It's pretty shortsided imho to just have that ONE processor for your business.

That being said, as far as Beautifulfeetonline goes, only 1-7 percent of my traffic clicks through gxbill. And even fewer sign up. It is not a threat to my affiliates in any way shape or form.

If I owned a bar and had employees, just because I start to offer delivery does not mean that my employees see a dip in profits. It REALLY means that it IS a business and I am difersifying and running it like one to get that many more customers.

By all means site owners should offer payment options to traffic they have generated themselves, but should not expect affiliates to send their precious traffic and expect to get the benefit of sign ups when the customer chooses to sign up other than through the primary processor.

As an affiliate marketer I run a business too, and I can't afford to send traffic to sites that have traffic leaks, and especially separate payment processors. If I send traffic I expect to get paid for the work I have put in pre-selling the sites. It's damned hard work and it's getting harder to get sales in the current climate, so every sale counts.

Paysites with affiliate programs that have leaks rarely get my traffic. Unfortunately, lots of paysites in the nylon niche are full of traffic leaks. If only the owners of sites would create leak free tours they would get a lot more affiliates promoting their sites.

Juts my 2 cents.