View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 06:07 PM

Thanks for your kind words Somona.

You can rest assured that any decisions won't be taken lightly.

Astrid isn't really the problem. We know the main reasons for the downturn there. Mainly ill health, meaning updates have been hard to come by, plus the site is dated. We are currently completely rebuilding the Astrid site. Even if I say this myself, the content (including Emma, Angel Of Tease and Angels) looks stunning in it's new environment so we are hopeful of a new life there. I am even prepared to invest what little spare cash we have in new tech or models but it HAS to work!

I am becoming totally bemused and frustrated by the huge ups and downs we seem to see every week now. I know Toby has said in the past "things average out" but they just aren't anymore.

Last week was a great example. We had one phenomenal day (our best for many, many months) immediately followed by two where we hardly did anything at all. Then a great day, then nothing.

On Wednesday this week we did the equivalent of 2 days business in just 1 hour - then not another sale for over 24 hours! It is just so bizarre. But it all still adds up to being down overall.

If I had hair I would pull it out!!!