View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 03:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Why do some sites work and others not - when on the surface they are very similar?
Well, that is an interesting question. The main thing is to understand the actual product being sold. It is not always what it appears. That has always been a curse and a blessing for us. Affiliates don't always see what it is we are selling and those who do, do well. Those who don't miss the USP. Guys that think we sell stockings are close, but not close enough. There are a ton of fetishes buried in our websites, and those who get them....sell. But who gets it every time are our customers.
The bottom line is, we sell ourselves consistently and aff marketing is secondary.

As for the ups and downs of sales, I think that world events effect us critically. If the market is up, we are up. If there is no dreadful news, sales are consistent. If the price of a gallon of gas goes up, and it is big headlines, sales are not so good.

I am praying the Israelis don't attack Iran this year. That would be bad for business. But I am not too hopeful on that front.