View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 04:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jscott View Post
I finally took the time to read this Geoff.

But, I do think a LOT of tgp owners that are still basing their main income off their tgps are just lazy or just cheap. I know of some personally (including myself to some extent) who just riding out their tgp profits and as sales/ratios/profits decline they just add more advertising, juicyads, IM adverts, popups, and now the tgps are getting SO low in profits they are now finally in a frenzy like "what do I do now?" and there has been no secret that tgps are going to die, or dead already.

So we've all had pre-warning on this already.

1 example is, my biggest tgp was an asian tgp that was getting 45k/day (VERY VERY low skim, 93/7) and is now getting 12-16k/day traffic. I watched it month by month as it lost more and more SEO and all trades are dying too as my site lost SEO and all my traded sites losing it too.

I did nothing, now I am "in a frenzy" to change into something else too, luckily I have many many other sites that help keep my income at decent levels though.

Guys, to stay in the game, it's fact now, cut the lazy bullshit and really must change with the ways of the net. Using tgps to build income is like going into a fight with a bag of rocks when your opponent has nuclear missiles!

Does anyone ever "read" juicy ads. I just nuke them and have never actually followed one link or even know what they sell. And I am sure that I act like a normal surfer. They have to be the junkiest traffic ever. Jscott we will be in BKK after 10 Jan for a few days. We gotta hook up and yak some business.