View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cots View Post
Deejay and BigD can you let me know the urls of your sites? I would like to have a look at what you are doing there to back up some of the things you say.

I don't disagree totally with what you say but by the same token I don't see anything to really substantiate it.
I've been as good as out of adult affiliate marketing since mid-2010. The writing had been on the wall for some time back then, so my resources have been focused elsewhere for the last couple of years. There's nothing of mine left worth looking at, although a handful of blogs still make some sales.

If you want an idea of who's doing what and whether it's worthwhile pushing them as an affiliate, get on Twitter. Watch the accounts with the most activity and follow the links. Some of it will be an eye-opener and should give you some good ideas for marketing your own membership sites. But probably the best place to start would be with your contacts. You're not the only adult webmaster on Tenerife :-)

FWIW I think you're doing the right and positive thing by taking a hard look at who you're promoting. And I also think that you're to be commended for sticking by your principles with regards to your affiliates. The big question is whether that will enable you to stay in business. People still want adult content, both softcore and hardcore. The issue is at what price.

Best wishes to you and everyone else here for 2013.