View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 12:08 AM

I'm still working on plans for 2013. Nothing major on The List yet. I'll compile detailed stats on my top 25 to 30 sponsors on Tue and look for any substantial trends up or down and make adjustments to where I'm sending traffic as needed.

The number of fetish niche sites closing or no longer updating is growing far faster than new sites to take their place. Finding fresh galleries to use for updates is getting tougher and tougher.

My own AVS sites generate more income than any single sponsor, so I've considered adding a few more but I don't know if that would really add more sales or just spread out the sales that I already have. The cost for content, plus the time to create and update the site are also a consideration, especially for a one man shop.

I've been getting my feet wet doing some social media promotion, but it's far more difficult building a following as an affiliate than as someone in front of the camera.

I also want to try a couple of new projects, to build new revenue streams, but at this point I've not been inspired.

The quest towards total global domination continues...

Last edited by Toby : 12-31-2012 at 12:11 AM.