View Single Post
Old 11-29-2014, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hybrid View Post
I have bombarded this forum but I have a lot to say and clarify pre Dec 1st and I hope my threads may help other UK webmasters

For now, I am banning all video trailers from the free area of my website (I have one entry page video which explains the need for age verification in a light hearted way)

I won't even put youtube friendly cuts up for fear of confusing the surfer into thinking I am a softcore only website, inside the members area.

All images will be censored (I am working around the clock on this).
My FHGs are going to be replaced with soft content.

My clipstore is going to have youtube friendly videos on it as I can't bear to close it. Similar to clipsforall.
I am not entirely sure I understand this.

If you say "I won't even put youtube friendly cuts up for fear of confusing the surfer into thinking I am a softcore only website, inside the members area", how will potential members know that there are videos in the member area and what content they will contain? Or are you just planning on doing it by "words"

When you say "All images will be censored (I am working around the clock on this). ". Do you mean ALL images, including your member area?

From what I can tell, even with solid age verification, so much content will become illegal in the UK it is going to mean a huge rethink in content strategy.