Thread: Melissa Money
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 12:36 PM
Administrator

FYI, MelissaMoney.com now has this on the site:

Quote:
Dear Affiliate,

The time has come where we have shuttered our doors. I want to thank you for the continued support over the years. We've maintained for as long as we could. The site is at a level where it no longer makes sense to sustain the operations of the affiliate program. No business lasts forever, and our time has finally come. I don't really think this should be a shock, given the nature of the market and the acceptance for a solo girl site in today's marketplace, particularly one as old as mine. There will be no more payments. I apologize sincerely for the lack of notice, delivering bad news like this is never going to be a happy occasion - or an easy decision. Our recommendation is you immediately pull your links, where appropriate. The end has come.

Once again, thank you for everything. May your future business endeavors be successful, and I am hopeful you understand. We are now out of business.

Not so nice, considering they are revshare program that closed it's doors and couldn't even have the courtesy of paying their affiliates.