View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 10:25 PM

Default Saffy's Secrets... Just Does Not Care

So i got the email on June 2nd, regarding the FHGs, read like this:

"Hey guys.... Thanks for being so patient. We've finally got some fresh material up at Saffys Secrets: http://www.saffyssecrets.com/affiliate_dls_zips.htm .......Best wishes.....Saffy xxxxx"

I responded with this:

"What are the new galleries, the ones at the top or bottom? Why not send them in a URL|Description format, so that affiliates can plug them into their CMS/Scripts much faster? I am not listing these because you dont provide a description and b/c you make it a pain to get the galleries from your 'affiliate page'. If you get that adjusted or can email me the galleries with descriptions, I would be happy to list them. Thanks for you time, feel free to contact me on icq if you have any questions or concerns. I have nylon traffic, alot of it, so may be of interest to you. ;-)"

She responds with this:

"Hi,

No problem, pls feel free to delete us from your affiliates.

My reason for posting this, I am sick and tired of program owners wanting affiliates to push their content and make sales with them, but don't care if you request some descriptions or so. She has probably a total of 50 FHGs, how much would it cost to have them created so affiliates have them in their galleries? As well, why would you reply so 'I don't care about you' like? I am dropping them from my sponsors, as she requested, any thoughts from the rest of you guys on this, or do I just have my pantyhose in a wad? :-D

Thanks for the ear

[/rant]