View Single Post
Old 08-11-2008, 01:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by somona View Post
BTW, happy Zoligirls to see you are enough clever to answer me without any anger ...you proove in this you are clever

Thanks

Somona xxx
Dear Somona
My main problem is that Chris (SUCKERPUNCH ) 1st off he’s the one who didn’t want to do business with me after all these years, He knew how my site was since day 1 and it has never changed the only thing that has is that I offer 60% instead of 50% on first and all memberships, and I have plenty of webmasters who promote the site and make money, what has changed is that some webmasters got greedy and decided that they rather promote someone who makes them more money. ( i have no idea what a leaking site has to do with anything if you are getting paid to promote it ) and it was leaking when you took on the task. So when he decided that he didn’t want to sponsor my site I was like if my site is not good enough for him to sponsor why should it be good enough to make more money for him.. Hope this makes sense, Also at this point the admin jumps right in and states that he should black list me on shit sites with out even hearing the whole story, I get 99% of my traffic through friends who I had banner exchanges with since 2000 and I’m not dumping them just cause that’s what some webmasters want. It’s like being hung with out a jury hearing your side. Also not to mention all the other webmasters that may have done business with me, but now won’t because of this thread,
Do you think that that is fair?
So with that said
Warmest Regards