View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 08:34 PM

Hi Eddi - I don't disagree with either point. We don't shoot the content, just build the sites and market them. Destiny first. The whole thing is a bit of a conundrum. It probably isn't a stocking/nylons site and Destiny is a pro dom. Even I am confused but strangely it seems to be selling. We may reposition and possibly rename it. It's under discussion.

Candy should have been in Dallas or Dynasty lol! but boy oh boy is she selling. Best site launch we have had since Astrid. Fantastic figures and gives me real hope that all is not lost in this game. Not surprisingly she is big in America whereas our other sites do far better in Europe.

On that point we are right in the middle of a major redesign/rebuild of Astrid and it's looking great (complete with leak free tour take note). Will be a few weeks before it's ready though. On top of that we have just confirmed a new site for a stunning, very sexy European MILF. Can't say more than that at this stage but let's say I am very excited about it!