View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 05:14 PM

Default Problem with CCBill Affiliate System

I thought you all might like to know this.

For 6/7 weeks my affiliate sales at www.glamourimages.net have been going down and down to a very scary level. When checking my stats I found I had a number of my "best sponsors" where there had been no sign ups despite '000s of clicks. I chose one site which is run by a great pal of mine to test the system.

Today, via Glam Images, I signed up for one of his sites (and one of my very best sponsors). I joined the site at 07.58 BST. Eight hours later there was still no sign of the sale in my CCBill Aff Stats. My buddy checked his normal webmaster CCBill area and there was the sign up complete with my, correct, affiliate code.

He rang CCBill and after a bit of searching in my affiliate account they found a further 12 sign ups not attributed to my sales in the past 30 days.

So I am at least 13 sign ups short from just one sponsor suggesting that I am many short over my entire sponsor list!!

This equates to $000's so I am eagerly waiting to hear back from a couple of the very senior people at CCBill!

So in summary beware! If your sales via sponsors are down considerably, like mine are, do some tests via a friendly sponsor. You may find that you have the same problem!