View Single Post
Old 04-14-2015, 07:26 AM

Well i like to win you over to promote
http://babeway.com/

basically to promote Foxes.com cause the other sites in the network are not that much being updated regulary, but foxes.com ... at least the member are / main site getting updated every day!

But here the thing .. Foxes covers Hot Babes in mostly sexy Lingerie from several other Studios, you will find there stuff from Digital Desire, Suze, Michael White and several other Studios which all release their stuff under Foxes as well, they of course have exclusive stuff as well.

Anyhow the program is a complete different setup, nothing what you promoted before, it is a PAY PER SET program, meaning the people buy livetime access per set. This has quite a lot advantage

- You wont see siterips of this, cause there is no all access to begin with
- Your Cookie Lifetime is 60 Days, so unless the visitor stopps by your site again and get the lifetime renewed, you ll get money for upsells up to 60 days
- Its CCBill based program,
- the offer loooooooooooooong description for the blogging guys run that thru a spinner and you got unique content.
- Has 800+ handpicked FHGs to get your started
- Does support RSS FHG so you can slam that into your Smart Thumbs and get fresh galleries as they are released into your system
- if you had missing payments from FoxesCash.com (NATS) you can apply for higher payout (80%) to you as payback.

- Major Downturn thou: No fresh FHGS has been released since 6+ Months now.

As for how good the work for me, i would say average, in 2015 YTD i had 32 Sales with them and with those numbers its my 10th best CCbill Program. Ratio wise they are good with 1:2479 at least for my Traffic.

I know the owner from several long talks over email and icq and he is like a soulmate to me, so i have to admit that i like his attitude a lot, therefore i really like to support him as well.

i really hopw some of your guys start to promote foxes, i am sure i can use this as leverage to force him to get his FHG release tool getting coded again