View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 10:06 AM

I have heard back from Lucky, and though I am not at liberty to go into detail, I can say that all the reasons for the closure are common to a lot of similar sites. Thankfully there are no untoward reasons and both Lucky and Roni are well.

For all of us, the time comes when we have had enough. Roni has been modelling for over 12 years for her site and the fun goes out of it after a while. We have similar experiences here. Just how long can you keep going? It becomes a major issue when you are only doing it for the revenue but it's no longer fun. The likes of Roni and Astrid are not "professional" models. They don't do paid modelling for other sites/photographers. It's only natural that, at some stage, they want to retire gracefully. Thankfully we have our Angels. Nowhere near as successful as Astrid, but it's still fun to do and brings in some revenue. Now if only I could find one or two more MILFs that want to get involved

Toby I got Lucky's mail and replied before seeing your post, but will pass on your wishes next time I write to him.