View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by somona View Post
Yes true ...
But many persons signing up for cash programs, like you said, are doing nothing....for my part, the traffic is coming from only 5 or 6 TGPs, I got some from social network, and .....that's all !
Like I said before, not in this post, many surfers are JUST looking the updates of the TGPs without signing in any websites.....with 12 pics or 3 vid, they got all they want ....even if you look at some mega websites,like Orgymax can have, you will see that they change their way to proceed....
They got an update page, then a preview of the updates on a page, then you go on the site list ...and THEN you can finally see samples ....just because the surfer have to stay a little more longer to see what he wants to see....

By nothing I meant zero traffic not zero sign ups. In a lot of cases we have never, ever been promoted in anyway shape or form.

Oh and then there are the affiliates who post a banner - and that's it. Then they wonder why the sales don't roll in! Duh!

On the other issue I post 24-36 pics per gallery at www.glamourimages.net (my own galleries and everything hosted by me) and judging by my conversions it works for me and my sponsors.

I don't think there is a right or wrong way and until someone is brave enough to show all their facts and figures then we will never know. The only thing I will say is that a potential new member wants to know what he (or she) is getting for their money and how you do that will always be a matter of debate.