View Single Post
Old 02-06-2015, 10:15 AM

btw, that offer is for ALL people which have missing payments from foxescash.com ...

even i had rougly 283 USD he was missing in payouts, so naturally since the site is gone you cant login there anymore and see what they owed you till that time ... however most of us, having StatsRemote / Niftystats as well

and f.e. NiftyStats shows what payouts has been issued, so its kinda easy to track down, how much they owed you comparing the overall sales you had with what payout have been tracked visa Niftystats.

From my own old FoxesCash.com account i have had last payout in April 2011, but from sales after that he owed me round about 283 USD.

He did that for me and several other webmasters which agreed on the terms that the 30%+ where for paypack of the FoxesCash debt. Requirements where pretty basic.

Your Old Username on FoxesCash
Agreeing on the PayBack Deal with Woody
Then you needed a fresh Babeway account.

I have admit there where a few webmasters which didnt agree to the terms as well they where just grumpy about the whole issue and did want the 80% for Life and not till the payback was done. It was impossible to offer them some decent payback terms.

If Woody would have the money he owes the people from FoxesCash he would have payed the debts right away, but the 80% was the only thing he could offer to return the money those days.

The past years he really worked a shitload on his webmaster area and he now have a decent Gallery Exporter, FHG RSS Feed and such so its really easy to work with.

Also a great advantage from the past is that he jacked up the amount of Galleries he has now in the System for promotion to almost 1000 FHGs, and you can export very long Blog descriptions well written as well.

So check your old stats if he might be missing some payments to you, the chances for that are unfort. rather high if you ever promoted foxescash.