View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cots View Post
It's a tough world out there now. I won't promote/feature models without an affiliate programme unless I can get a GOOD level of traffic back as an alternative. I am happy to discuss options with site owners. To be frank I do not mean having my banner on one Links page and way down that page as well. I am talking prominent positions and maybe more than one.

Sorry but that's my policy. Too many site owners think a crap link is worth a gallery. Maybe a few years ago but not today.

This brings up a question...... Don't affiliates PREFER that the site they promote does NOT have a links page? I was under this impression and removed my links page before I started my affiliate program.

Also, if you are an affiliate, you don't ask the webmaster to ALSO put up link/banner on their site, do you? (Geoff, I know you don't....I know you only require that of models who DON'T have an affiliate program. )

I ask because I had a new affiliate sign-up to my program and then ask me to also put up a link to their TGP site. Huh? lol