View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 05:58 AM
Administrator

Talking That girl ValMidwest is hardcore!

Got this couple wks ago:

Quote:
Hi my name is Shane Harrington and I own and run ValMidwest.com! Recently I had to fire the companies programmer as he was not doing his job. This happen about the same time as ValMidwest was arrested and well things got a bit crazy and busy. It wasn't till last night that I realized this email address affiliates@valmidwest.com was not forwarding to a currently used address. Needless to say we have hundreds and hundreds of emails that were not returned.

I went in last night and added the affiliate link on our affiliates page so everyone can sign up as an affiliate now. Here is the link to the page: http://www.valmidwest.com/webmasters.php.

If you need anything the emails now come directly to me and I will make sure this never happens again. As for all the people who wanted to do interviews with ValMidwest, we understand some time has passed but this story is still going strong. She will be going to her first court hearing in July and then sentencing after that. We also shot pictures at all the major churches in Lincoln, NE so wait till that update goes up lol.

Again I am very sorry for the delay! Whatever you need just ask and we will make it happen, Shane
haha