View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jscott View Post
Ahhh yes, and eventually i will send you traffic Desy i have full intent to.

So imagine, hypothetical situation "someday you deleted me, just because i joined and am not yet active, but then someday i go to finally add links to your sites and realized that my acct is deleted, how interested do you think i'd feel to promote your site anymore? 0% interest"

So that is why, "weeding out affiliates" to me is a bad idea just my opinion though
Hi Scott,
i will never delete affililiates, weeding out affs make no sense, but you affilliates have to understand us sponsors too!

For example....i spent many many time a week for my website, new shootings, and so on.

I payout 60% in the past and was hopeing this will motivate my affiliates, i update my fhgs twice a month, i write each affiliate an email with the new fhgs ask them if they need anything other like a review pass or so, but 70% of them never answer or never post a gallery or a link.

This is why i set my affiiliate payout back to 50% except my existing affiliates....because they did no work for 50% and not more for 60%

This is very frustrating to me, i ask me often what i did wrong....

So i can understand that some others sponsors are frustrated too and think about weeding out some affiliates.

Latex Fetish Website
www.desyranoir.com

Pantyhose Fetish Website
www.pantyhosediva.com

MILF BOOTY Fetish Website
www.mybigmilfbooty.com

From Teen To Milf
www.fromteentomilf.com

ICQ 600322737