View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desyranoir View Post
Hi Scott,
i will never delete affililiates, weeding out affs make no sense, but you affilliates have to understand us sponsors too!

For example....i spent many many time a week for my website, new shootings, and so on.

I payout 60% in the past and was hopeing this will motivate my affiliates, i update my fhgs twice a month, i write each affiliate an email with the new fhgs ask them if they need anything other like a review pass or so, but 70% of them never answer or never post a gallery or a link.

This is why i set my affiiliate payout back to 50% except my existing affiliates....because they did no work for 50% and not more for 60%

This is very frustrating to me, i ask me often what i did wrong....

So i can understand that some others sponsors are frustrated too and think about weeding out some affiliates.
Hi Desyra. I also run several paysites as well as my TGP/Directories. If other affiliates are like me then the content you send out has to fit the theme/niche of their TGPs etc. Also we all do stats (I hope) and cherry pick sites that perform very well. None of us want to keep sending traffic out that doesn't result in sales. Equally I don't expect teh affiliates of our paysites to keep promoting them if we don't convert.

As JS said, times are very tough for all of us.