View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 03:05 AM

i agree with Toby by 100000000%

just a example (please take no offenses ) .... some years back Secretease.com had kinda of a total my niche content, but it didnt convert for me at all, tour was kinda shitty imho, so i dropped the sponsor, cause there is no point for me in wasting my traffic, cause i need to pay bills as well,
however they changed their tour, and its now much better so i started promoting them again - however if they would have nuked my account - i would have been pissed and would never ever touch them again - in fact i could become their worst enemy.

we webmasters use different promotion types naturally, so there are ways with bigger traffic sources and lower like blogs, from tgp style i can kinda quickly remove a sponsor, from a blog style almost not possible to remove them, so when a sponsor closes my account and i have blogposts out from them - he is actively stealing from me on purpose

Simonscans did that with me and several other webmasters while moving to another biller the XXX time - and didnt transfer alll webmasters - fucking asshole, this thief should rott in hell

there is also what toby mentioned with the projects, like 5 years ago, i didnt had any leg traffic at all, i was mostly doing big tits only, so when a sponsor shuts down my account he is dead for me - forever

so when i built up a legs site later on, this is for sure a sponsor i will never ever take into consideration again ....

f.e. nastyczechcash.com they where really rude to me some years back, nowadays i have the best traffic source for their sites, with the most generic traffic, i ll get emails from them at least once a month to try their program, it must convert awesome for me, - however i will not sent those crooks a single hit - they are deleted from my book

so if a clean affiliate list, is your main concern you should consider that you rape your own future with this as well